Trump Kicks Ass? Sucks?

Goose stepping all the way.

SMH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
TDS ^^^^
^^^^ this is why i ignore themysticidiot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
themysticidiot

that makes two of us
I figured there might be a silent majority of Trump skeptics here. Looks like I figured wrong. The voting is in and 2/3rds believe Trump kicks ass. Originally Posted by Tiny
I've been on this forum for maybe 2 years (?) and I would estimate the consistent contributors to be 75% Trump supporters.

BTW, in the short time you've been posting on this forum I've been VERY impressed with your comments. I think you've tried to be very fair. Keep it up!!
I've been on this forum for maybe 2 years (?) and I would estimate the consistent contributors to be 75% Trump supporters.

BTW, in the short time you've been posting on this forum I've been VERY impressed with your comments. I think you've tried to be very fair. Keep it up!! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Sorry I can't help myself! Tiny did you feel a tingle go up your leg
  • Tiny
  • 07-31-2018, 03:50 PM
Sorry I can't help myself! Tiny did you feel a tingle go up your leg Originally Posted by Hotrod511
No but I do masturbate almost every night to that picture of the hot little hussy hovering over your 57 Oldsmobile Super 88. It’s a lot cheaper than paying for a second encounter. Figuratively speaking
Just goes to show how many ignorant rednecks vote on here smh. They do amuse me though like the most entertaining pos pres ever. I also think all the voters are fake news and law enforcement is against me and have me by the balls. Tick tock tick tock. I love the way muller is making him sweat and the way twit head diverts to his nfl cause and wall and other ignorant redneck shit. Go rednecks make America racist again
Just goes to show how many ignorant rednecks vote on here smh. They do amuse me though like the most entertaining pos pres ever. I also think all the voters are fake news and law enforcement is against me and have me by the balls. Tick tock tick tock. I love the way muller is making him sweat and the way twit head diverts to his nfl cause and wall and other ignorant redneck shit. Go rednecks make America racist again Originally Posted by Tsmokies

so everyone who voted for Trump is a ignorant racist? and you are a poor oppressed negro held down by the man? along with being a transsexual street walker? TS Mokies is in interesting handle. i could post what your handles really means but that would be a rules violation

but you'd be better off "pretending" it means you are a transsexual transvestite from Transylvania

hahahahahaaa
No but I do masturbate almost every night to that picture of the hot little hussy hovering over your 57 Oldsmobile Super 88. It’s a lot cheaper than paying for a second encounter. Figuratively speaking Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny you are just really dumb or you don't know shit about cars but hey knock yourself out try not to squirt your shit all over your key broad or maybe you can get tsmokeshit to catch it for you
Tiny you are just really dumb or you don't know shit about cars but hey knock yourself out try not to squirt your shit all over your key broad or maybe you can get tsmokeshit to catch it for you Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Brilliant. You just made him an offer you couldn’t understand!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, in the short time you've been posting on this forum I've been VERY impressed with your comments. I think you've tried to be very fair. Keep it up!! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I’d estimate it higher than that. And I’d include staff members who enable some of the idiots who can’t put Twitler and his crooked regime into any sort of perspective; the ones who full-throatedly defend his cruel actions and policies.
I’d estimate it higher than that. And I’d include staff members who enable some of the idiots who can’t put Twitler and his crooked regime into any sort of perspective; the ones who full-throatedly defend his cruel actions and policies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

oh yeah? name one ....

bahahahahahaaaa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dipshit with TDS /\/\ HaHaHaHa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dipshit with TDS /\/\ HaHaHaHa Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Most Definitely
TDS!!!

keep it up oink boy!!!
Lemmings.

Get ready to flee because this ship is going down.
Lemmings.

Get ready to flee because this ship is going down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you'll be saying that right up to January 2025 when President-Elect Pence is sworn in.

BHAHAHAAAAAAAA