The stunning decline of Barack Obama: 2013. Ten key reasons why the Obama presidency is in meltdown

I noticed that CuteOldGuy has to use blogs from England to support his Anti-American rants. I suspect that is because US papers would tell a different story. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Hanoi COG only goes where his Far Right Wing-Nut Conspiracy Theory websites take him. He makes Jerry Fletcher seem sane and rational!
For the record, I haven't been caught in a lie. Sorry guys, I let you rant because you're boring. But I haven't lied, so there has been nothing to catch. I did say "I lied" once, but I was being facetious in the face of the nonsensical babble coming from BiSex and Assup.

But nope, haven't lied, so nothing to catch. But rant on, guys. It doesn't matter. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FUCKEM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCmtaT6ZmJk
lol ....vote with a chainsaw bitches
I noticed that CuteOldGuy has to use blogs from England to support his Anti-American rants. I suspect that is because US papers would tell a different story. Originally Posted by BigLouie
LOL! Exactly right! The US papers are in the back pocket of the government. We aren't going to get any truth from them.

You have completely by accident, swerved into the truth, BL!
Hanoi has to go over seas to find his ilk and a blog to support his anti American rants.
LOL! Exactly right! The US papers are in the back pocket of the government. We aren't going to get any truth from them.

You have completely by accident, swerved into the truth, BL! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1 Too true, COG. U.S. papers are skittish about running anti-Odumbo stories:

Snowden approached the Washington Post before he went to the Guardian.

"Snowden replied succinctly, “I regret that we [Snowden and the Washington Post] weren’t able to keep this project unilateral.” Snowden also made contact with Glenn Greenwald of The Guardian newspaper."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...8f5_story.html
It is stunning that the WAPO turned away the NSA story........the Obama administration has business and news organizations intimidated.

Times have changed.