Any Cigar Aficionado's ?

Heading to Serious (1960) tonight 6pm
Ask for taz
  • TRIN
  • 01-28-2017, 08:53 PM
I am on the back porch with an Ashton and a glass of wine. You can find me there every Friday and Saturday night creating a smoke haze to keep the SO away....
Go to cigar...Sancho Panza double maduro. Reasonably priced for the quality and taste.
Sancho Panza double maduro. Originally Posted by zero2010
DOUBLE MADURO!!?! DAMN!

This is still one of my favorites.

DarthMaul, Remember this FRIDAY at 6PM the HOUSTON PIPE CLUB will have the Feb. meeting. Find one of those old pipes you had/have and come on to STOGIES. We ALWAYS have FUN an it lasts till closing.
Smoke cigars or try some of the pipe tobaccos on the table. DM, if you can't find one of the pipes I'll bring you a NEW CORNCOB pipe to get YOU started. When you meet members just say your from SOUTH Pearland and when we meet I'll know it's you. LETS HAVE SOME FUN...

Judge Roy Bean
Love cigar and Remy Martin. Looking forward to my weekend trip to San Antonio on the river walk. Always like it.
Picked up a couple of these for the big game this weekend:

Damn I am so jealous. Where did you pick them up from. I am leaving for a business trip this saturday. But when I return heading out to San an, hope I will have blast there .
Damn I am so jealous. Where did you pick them up from. I am leaving for a business trip this saturday. But when I return heading out to San an, hope I will have blast there . Originally Posted by Caligula1
Mike's Cigar Room at 1-45 @ 242 by The Woodlands.
Gratzi sir...
I'm a Arturo Fuente black label guy!
bigclitluver, please expand on Arturo Fuente, Need something classy next weekend. Thanks
bigclitluver, please expand on Arturo Fuente, Need something classy next weekend. Thanks Originally Posted by Caligula1
You want class?
Go with a Fuente OpusX

Or...

Padron 50th anniversary.
Nice cigars Slitlikr! You know the good ones, just like the ladies!
Nice cigars Slitlikr! You know the good ones, just like the ladies! Originally Posted by 69UILTAZ
Lol!

Cigars are like pussy.
Just because they cost more doesn't mean they are better.