What is the #1 rule for a Hobbyist???

True, but you can be friends with someone without it getting weird
or crossing that line.

I wouldn't want to repeat with someone that I didn't feel I could
be friends with. Not hang out buddy buddy friends, but you know
what I mean.

Crossing the line would be becoming possessive, loaning money,
thinking about a relationship, etc. Originally Posted by bojulay
My secret is that I fall in love with all of them. Therefore, none of them take me seriously.
Yes, be clean and courteous, but not obsequious or too needy.
Taint Taint Taint Taint Taint Taint Taint Taint no sunshine when she's gone Originally Posted by pyramider
Spikebaby nailed what many have forgotten or chose to ignore.

Discretion is the cornerstone of the hobby.

The CARDINAL RULE for hobbyists and providers alike is not outing anyone. The only time I am okay with it is when you have to file a serious criminal complaint; like rape, assault, theft, murder.

If the check bounces, it does NOT constitute rape.

Certain people skirt the rule or hide behind the syntax of the rule to talk about someone's real life somewhere on the Internet; i.e. talking about their workplace in reference to them, posting pics of their car, talking about their family members, etc..

People who break he cardinal rule deserve whatever karma decides to dish out to them.

Rule #1. Only have the expectation of having a good time with the lady/ladies you choose. Go in looking for alphabet soup, come out pissed you didn't get A thru Z.
Be prepared.
Encompassed in that:
Do your homework, read and research, and know what you're getting into as best as possible.
Do your prep work, be clean and ready to go.
Plan for problems, how to avoid them and how to deal with them.
Always have a plan B, even if that's just to walk away.
etc.
My secret is that I fall in love with all of them. Therefore, none of them take me seriously.
Yes, be clean and courteous, but not obsequious or too needy. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Is that love that I felt with you this week? Just kidding. But I liked it
Don't pay her with rolls of pennies on April 1st.
Don't pay her with rolls of pennies on April 1st. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Rolls his wheelbarrow of pennies back home ...
Buy a hobby phone.

And taint. HI PYRAMIDER!!!!!
Buy a hobby phone, or be a cheap fucktard like pyramider and use your neighbor's phone for all your hobby related calls.

And taint. HI PYRAMIDER!!!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Hi!! Just completed your thought.
Respect!!

,and what Kendall said about attachment issues.

"There is no Hobby!"
A lot of responses are about cleanliness. I agree wholeheartedly. Please do not come to my incall, urinate with the bathroom door open, not wash yourself and then complain that I won't put my mouth on it. Just because you pay me doesn't mean I will compromise my standards.

Also, a lot of responses are about discretion. I think that as well as the ladies respecting the men's privacy, the men should respect ours also. I find it to be a bit rude that some hobbyists send me texts out of the blue saying for example "I really wanna get fucked right now". Although there are many people who know what I do, there are many that don't. It's a little embarrassing when you are showing someone a funny picture on your phone and a text like that comes through. Start with "hey how are you?"

And respect. That should go for all of us. Regardless of who is speaking/interacting with who. Hobbyist & Provider, Hobbyist & Hobbyist, Provider & Provider. We all do the same thing. Let's treat everyone with the respect that we believe we deserve ourselves.
A lot of responses are about cleanliness. I agree wholeheartedly. Please do not come to my incall, urinate with the bathroom door open, not wash yourself and then complain that I won't put my mouth on it. Just because you pay me doesn't mean I will compromise my standards.

Also, a lot of responses are about discretion. I think that as well as the ladies respecting the men's privacy, the men should respect ours also. I find it to be a bit rude that some hobbyists send me texts out of the blue saying for example "I really wanna get fucked right now". Although there are many people who know what I do, there are many that don't. It's a little embarrassing when you are showing someone a funny picture on your phone and a text like that comes through. Start with "hey how are you?"

And respect. That should go for all of us. Regardless of who is speaking/interacting with who. Hobbyist & Provider, Hobbyist & Hobbyist, Provider & Provider. We all do the same thing. Let's treat everyone with the respect that we believe we deserve ourselves. Originally Posted by Jillian Price

Very well said Jillian.

And respect. That should go for all of us. Regardless of who is speaking/interacting with who. Hobbyist & Provider, Hobbyist & Hobbyist, Provider & Provider. We all do the same thing. Let's treat everyone with the respect that we believe we deserve ourselves. Originally Posted by Jillian Price

If I were a provider I would wash every guys junk that I saw, or make sure
he did it.

An older guy told me once that providers back in the day would always
wash a guys junk off first before they did anything else.

And if he has to take a piss during a session and then expects more BBBJ,
then guess what another washing, or at least wiping down.