Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes.......

425lbs? I'm gonna have to find another pic.

We learn something new every day about you Lube. Why is it we can't stop laughing at you? And if you're hitting that RTM button I'm pretty sure the Mods are laughing at you too. I just pray they don't ban you because you are the gift that keeps on giving.

You come here acting like a big bully....you send out threatening PMs to everyone...then you start crying like a pussy to the mods and then you go back to being a bully.

You don't deserve any respect. If your looking for pity you're not going to find it here.

Perhaps you should just move on and graze on greener pastures? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You are a real ass clown- I had called you out several weeks ago and you got scared. You couldn't last 2 mins in my world pal. Anyone coward can act tough behind a computer you dickwad. Remember, for most of my life I made men out of boys, I trained soldiers to be killers and you think some little dipshit like you is a threat to me?
You are a real ass clown- I had called you out several weeks ago and you got scared. You couldn't last 2 mins in my world pal. Anyone coward can act tough behind a computer you dickwad. Remember, for most of my life I made men out of boys, I trained soldiers to be killers and you think some little dipshit like you is a threat to me? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
you are not capable of calling out a turd from your own bunghole let alone "call out" the Dali Lama himself!!

YOU ARE UNWORTHY!

and you stink. Assup can smell your bunghole all the way from NAU's .. he's waiting for ya at the counter so you can "Soda Jerk" him off.

the Dali Lama's cat will now claw your fucktard eyes out. it's for your own good really .. trust in the Dali Lama!!!

You are a real ass clown- I had called you out several weeks ago and you got scared. You couldn't last 2 mins in my world pal. Anyone coward can act tough behind a computer you dickwad. Remember, for most of my life I made men out of boys, I trained soldiers to be killers and you think some little dipshit like you is a threat to me? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Get used to this you fat fuck......

Lubed Wide-ass,the wealthy Mafioso lying Italian with fake reviews,who is a 6'4", 425lb pant-shitting, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill sergeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy.

PS: I'll be in the snooker room. If they won't let your fat ass fly then charter a livestock barge........PAL!!!!
Now that these discussions are being moved here, lets lay out the very simple ground rules.

These discussions will be very lightly moderated.

You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drug mention and drug use mentions, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance and any type of racial slurs, those will not be tolerated.

Beyond that, you are on your own.

IF you choose to play in these discussions, you are on your own. Bring your own thick skin, neosporin and bandaids (or tourniquet, whatever). Don't come running to me, or the other moderators to save you because someone hurt your feelings, or you said something stupid and got your ass handed to you.
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Nothing has changed in three years. Play here or go away from here, those are your choices in this particular forum.
You are so full of shit, Lube Wideass. You want to lose a few hundred pounds? Try an enema. Just do it outside of town to lessen the loss of life and property from the tsunami of shit. And quit fucking whining. What branch of the military were you in? The Cub Scouts?
To the MOD I have been verbally attacked and assaulted verbally by Lexus lover and dalilama - if you have time please go through several of my political threads and see what is happening. I have cordially pm'ed these guys to tune down the rhetoric because it's getting very personal.
Lexus Lover has personally made light of a medical condition that is personal and dear to me and I think it crosses the eccie guidelines. Dailama has continuously referenced my weight and if he knew how I gained the weight perhaps he would have thought twice.

For anyone who wants to know when I was defending this country I love I had several shrapnel pierce my skull and lodge into parts of my brain. One of the areas it struct was the hypothalamus area which caused to gain a lot of weight. Two years ago I was at 425 lbs and today I am proud to say I hovering around the 280 lbs Mark and steadfastly losing the weight based on my strict diet.
Now when assholes like dalilama want to attack my health and weight you are getting very personal and I am requesting the mods to issue points when these guys get out of hand. What we have here are bunch of computer thugs and hooligans who would never say these words to my face.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

@ COG: Now this looks like some of the ish WEE was posting before he left. Looks like you were right, COG, little wee-WEE has returned.
Nothing has changed in three years. Play here or go away from here, those are your choices in this particular forum. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I'd rather play in Chica's avatar... is that an option?
To the MOD I have been verbally attacked and assaulted verbally by Lexus lover and dalilama - if you have time please go through several of my political threads and see what is happening. I have cordially pm'ed these guys to tune down the rhetoric because it's getting very personal.
Lexus Lover has personally made light of a medical condition that is personal and dear to me and I think it crosses the eccie guidelines. Dailama has continuously referenced my weight and if he knew how I gained the weight perhaps he would have thought twice.

For anyone who wants to know when I was defending this country I love I had several shrapnel pierce my skull and lodge into parts of my brain. One of the areas it struct was the hypothalamus area which caused to gain a lot of weight. Two years ago I was at 425 lbs and today I am proud to say I hovering around the 280 lbs Mark and steadfastly losing the weight based on my strict diet.
Now when assholes like dalilama want to attack my health and weight you are getting very personal and I am requesting the mods to issue points when these guys get out of hand. What we have here are bunch of computer thugs and hooligans who would never say these words to my face. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
It's a shame how some of you idiots are making fun of obese people. I am pretty sure you losers aren't walking around with swimmers bodies or some chiseled Adonis - from what ladies have told me most of you johns are fat asses. I am only over weight because of an accident from warfare - what are you guys excuses because trust me none of you are actually Playgjrl centerfold material. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
When you were training "killers" and they were "mean" to you, did you go tell "The Boss"?

(Note to the Lying Sake of Shit calling himself Luke_Wyatt

Liars have a difficult time recalling their lies. You are no exception.

#1: I don't make fun of your "medical condition," because I believe what you claim is bullshit, primarily because you keep changing what you've said. (Think: Hillary Clinton!!!)

#2: Even if you have a "medical condition" you use it to get a pass in your obnoxious, chest beating behavior on here, which is despicable to say the least. You whine about your alleged "war injuries," and use them as an excuse or defense when your bullshit gets attacked.

#3: Your constantly changing stories reduce or eliminate your credibility.

The latest version of your alleged "war wound" is another example.

I won't bother to diagnose and analyze your alleged shrapnel hit to your "hypothalamus," because to do so would merely provide you information upon which you can modify your NEW STORY to fit REALITY!

You have personal emotional issues, manifested by the fake review you did, which further deepens your lack of credibility. Your credibility is subject to being called out and assaulted. A person with your undeveloped and immature emotional and psychological condition can't make MEN, and your emotional development stalled when you were Pre-Voting Age.

You might be better off asking the Mods if you can resign from your current handle and if you must return do so under a new name and don't talk about your spurious war injuries and/or military history. The new handle will separate you from your fake review!
I'd rather play in Chica's avatar... is that an option? Originally Posted by lustylad
Doesn't Puke remind you off the Bulgarian Cocksucker? Talks big, usually bullshit, when you call him on it, he runs to the mods and wants people banned.
Doesn't Puke remind you off the Bulgarian Cocksucker? Talks big, usually bullshit, when you call him on it, he runs to the mods and wants people banned. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, but given his pics here I doubt whether Lube Ass could make a living as a gay web-cam show slut.
Yeah, but given his pics here I doubt whether Lube Ass could make a living as a gay web-cam show slut. Originally Posted by lustylad
Neither did the Bulgarian cocksucker.
Neither did the Bulgarian cocksucker. Originally Posted by bambino
True, but at least he made enough to cover the cost of his monthly bus pass.
It's a shame how some of you idiots are making fun of obese people. I am pretty sure you losers aren't walking around with swimmers bodies or some chiseled Adonis - from what ladies have told me most of you johns are fat asses. I am only over weight because of an accident from warfare - what are you guys excuses because trust me none of you are actually Playgjrl centerfold material. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Were you wearing the Kevlar helmet the military issues you?

Jim
Were you wearing the Kevlar helmet the military issues you?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Must you continue to embarrass this poor victim? Hasn't he been traumatized enough by those of us who call him out as a bullshitter.

What helmet?]

Stylish don't you think?
Must you continue to embarrass this poor victim? Hasn't he been traumatized enough by those of us who call him out as a bullshitter.

What helmet?]

Stylish don't you think? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's ok if you're marching in a parade.

Jim