I really don't understand this

Hasn't Livonia been ridiculed and condemned enough!!!! I can see a lot of his personality in myself; I have felt the pain that comes through opening up to someone. While I have not been publicly inflicted the way he has, I can sympathize with sleepless nights and an aching heart. I have had people who never met me, or bothered to get to know me, dream up all sorts of evil falsehoods about me. It hurts!! I guess some pervert is getting kicks by making him feel miserable. It would be interesting to know how his phone # was revealed. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Yes, Livonia, he is just a complete arse and we should let him go be an arse in his own little arseworld. We are sorta keeping him going by continuing to discuss his pitiful little arsehole behavior. If you are the arse who did that and you are reading this, I just want you to know that you are a jerk and I do not agree with what you have done. Meaniehead.
I have requested in PM for the moderators to remove all my posts except for reviews, to refrain from being more cannon fodder and a joke.
(Moderator's Note: Edited out per member's request)
Originally Posted by Livonia

Seriously if you're not already I'm thinking a little counseling might be in order.
  • sadie
  • 02-15-2010, 03:18 PM
*Applause to Sadie* That was brilliant!!!! Originally Posted by ***KYLA***
Now that Kyla thinks I'm brilliant, think I'm getting a crush...but I guess if she doesn't like DATY being Bi is out of the question??

On a serious note.....Life is Short Livonia! ENJOY!!
Now that Kyla thinks I'm brilliant, think I'm getting a crush...but I guess if she doesn't like DATY being Bi is out of the question?? Originally Posted by sadie
now that's funny. I don't care who you are.
Now that Kyla thinks I'm brilliant, think I'm getting a crush...but I guess if she doesn't like DATY being Bi is out of the question??

On a serious note.....Life is Short Livonia! ENJOY!! Originally Posted by sadie
Best quote of the thread right there !!!
Now that Kyla thinks I'm brilliant, think I'm getting a crush...but I guess if she doesn't like DATY being Bi is out of the question?? Originally Posted by sadie
Hardy har har har. And who said bi was out of the question? I may not like to receive but I most certainly like to give.
  • HSP
  • 02-15-2010, 06:22 PM
End of Discussion. Thread locked at threadstarter's request.