MAGA Bomber

I don't this guy put together functional bombs. Even the FBI reports them as "bomb appearing packages."
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 02:36 PM
I don't this guy put together functional bombs. Even the FBI reports them as "bomb appearing packages." Originally Posted by gnadfly

How comfortable are you with people sending bombs in the mail?

Were you to be robbed by a fake gun that you did not know was fake.....would that make you feel any better about the theif?

Some of you are acting as if this guy was retarded and this was just an innocent prank.
So this nutball MAGA bomber saw Trump as a father figure.

I wonder if he was seeing himself as Don Jr or Ivanka.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0d38b58838a00
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 02:51 PM
So this nutball MAGA bomber saw Trump as a father figure.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit, in that case he has a bunch of siblings in this forum!

Yes, I worked on Ronald Reagan's campaign in Killeen, Tx.
1984 I believe. Not the first term - the second term. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Reagan was a great President. I'm glad you helped him.

We need a few more Presidents just like him.

They (the liberals) think they have a winning slogan with the MAGA bomber nickname but it is as impotent as those bombs.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2018, 03:12 PM

They (the liberals) think they have a winning slogan with the MAGA bomber nickname but it is as impotent as those bombs. Originally Posted by friendly fred
So says a MAGA Bomber supporter!
Fred talks about liberals being disappointed that no one died in by the bombs. You said you too were disappointed.

Not too many ways to interpret those statements. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So you accept the premise that liberals (or at least some of them) wish someone had died?
How comfortable are you with people sending bombs in the mail? Originally Posted by WTF
Nobody is "comfortable" with it, except maybe liberals who secretly welcome a public backlash 10 days before critical elections.

What's your point? Sending fake or real bombs in the mail is a federal crime. Which would you rather receive - fake or real?
Ha! That's true! All I did was answer phones and paperwork!
But it was fun!

You didn't have a lot to do, did you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks Fred,
I thought he was a great President too.

Reagan was a great President. I'm glad you helped him.

We need a few more Presidents just like him.

They (the liberals) think they have a winning slogan with the MAGA bomber nickname but it is as impotent as those bombs. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I do too. I voted for him twice.

He’d be a good Democrat today.
trumpie is just a want to be dictator not the president
I do too. I voted for him twice.

He’d be a good Democrat today. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

who? Reagan?
Yeah. Reagan. I liked him a lot better than the D candidates.
Yeah. Reagan. I liked him a lot better than the D candidates. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what makes you think he'll be a good democrat today?