VA officials being rewarded by Obama for fucking up

Yes, and it appears that the people that have been chosen to operate our government are not doing a very good job. Not hard to see that at all. One of these days you will wake up to what is going on, or you just enjoy that the people you have chosen are fucking you in the ass and telling you how good it feels.
One of these days you will wake up to what is going on, or you just enjoy that the people you have chosen are fucking you in the ass and telling you how good it feels. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yeah right! Spoken by the same 2Pups who failed to wake up to what is going on while GW, Cheney, Rummy and Wolfie were "fucking you in the ass and telling you how good it feels!"

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

The "Dub" fucking was feeling so good that 2Pups was begging for more.

SEPTEMBER 15, 2008!
I'm confident you are the stupidest mother fucker to ever post in this forum. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I am so far behind you I can barely see your tail lights Dumbest mother fucker on the board. you are even ahead of In Bred Hankering.
I am so far behind you I can barely see your tail lights. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes Sir, no truer words ever spoken...LOL
I am so far behind you I can barely see your tail lights Dumbest mother fucker on the board. you are even ahead of In Bred Hankering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'll second that.

Dumbest motherfucker I think I've ever encountered online.
Yes Sir, no truer words ever spoken...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

He admitted it he is the dumbest mother fucker on the board ... game set match ...
Check out the tail lights, you freakers....LOL
That's what "Fuck Ups" do. They reward other "Fuck Ups".
When they cant fire them, they promote them. It is no wonder our government is so fucked up.
Looks like bugtux'[s mind has never seen the deep end of the pool.
Looks like bugtux'[s mind has never seen the deep end of the pool. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You could wade through BiSex' deepest thoughts and never get your ankles wet.
You could wade through BiSex' deepest thoughts and never get your ankles wet. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hanoi COG's "deepest thoughts" always include another intimate encounter between himself and his personal ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY!

Hanoi COG -----> <----- "Sweet Ass" IIFFY
When they cant fire them, they promote them. It is no wonder our government is so fucked up.
Looks like bugtux'[s mind has never seen the deep end of the pool. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
thus spake the fucking expert...