Any recent clients that I’ve seen that are missing something

All I said was that you can't call him a newbie. I didn't assign anything to my post other than that. No different than a certain extremely popular reviewer who joined and then didn't post for 2 years and then suddenly-- BAM... reviews everywhere.
You telling me these guys don't have multiple accounts just sitting? 36 post in 8 years? I thought you were more clever not to think of the obvious

The predator types know they'll be banned eventually and move into another account, you can believe what you like Originally Posted by BLM69

Perhaps I just post when I have something worthwhile to say unlike some folks who just like to hear themselves speak. It will take someone with a great deal of intelligence and way toooooo much time on their hands to uncover any (if there are any) other handles I may (or may not) have. Good luck with that effort.
  • dgc92
  • 01-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Perhaps I just post when I have something worthwhile to say unlike some folks who just like to hear themselves speak. Originally Posted by oldsportster
You think he reads his posts out loud to himself?

But, uh. Congratulations on not being worth anyone's time, I guess. That was basically what I got from your post, and it's hard to argue with.
  • BLM69
  • 01-09-2019, 01:12 PM
Perhaps I just post when I have something worthwhile to say unlike some folks who just like to hear themselves speak. It will take someone with a great deal of intelligence and way toooooo much time on their hands to uncover any (if there are any) other handles I may (or may not) have. Good luck with that effort. Originally Posted by oldsportster
You call this post intelligent and worth anyone's while? Go back to the drawing board and show us your intelligence smart guy. I'll let you know once you impress me
You call this post intelligent and worth anyone's while? Go back to the drawing board and show us your intelligence smart guy. I'll let you know once you impress me Originally Posted by BLM69
Hey Ma the tamales !!!!!
Hey Ma the tamales !!!!! Originally Posted by Joesmuck
I thought it was, “Hey Ma, meatloaf!”
I have been able to find the person who’s property it was. There’s no reason to continue to have this thread open. I don’t see how the bickering back and forth now has anything to do with the original post.
The OP has found and returned to the item to the guy.

I commend you on your honesty and the return of his personal item.

Any further attempt by the trolls to make the OP out to be anything other than someone trying to return a personal effect, will be considered harrassment, insulting and general rudeness with intent to highjack.
I was hoping we would find out what the item was after it was returned.

The curiosity is gnawing at me.

ETA: Also, what Admiral Giggle said, kudos to this provider.
  • BLM69
  • 01-09-2019, 06:31 PM
I was hoping we would find out what the item was after it was returned.

The curiosity is gnawing at me.

ETA: Also, what Admiral Giggle said, kudos to this provider. Originally Posted by Samhyde
Maybe it was a ring? Credit card? Turkey baster? It really doesn't matter anymore, looks like the thread worked to find the one client that lost the item. Congratulations to the OP
Scarasm aside. That was my intent.

And the item was a watch and wristband.
The gentlemen thought he took them off at the gym and forgot to put them back on after his shower and assumed someone found and kept them.
Then, you didn't find my SO, sitting on your couch? Oh, shit. I forgot to blindfold her on the way. I better clean up the place. She's gonna be pissed.
You have my permission to auction my old Scotty Cameron putter on EBay, it should bring at least 2 bills.

Also, I nominate you for Provider of the Month Orianna, super cool what you did and how you did it!!!
  • dgc92
  • 01-10-2019, 05:18 AM
Scarasm aside. That was my intent.

And the item was a watch and wristband.
The gentlemen thought he took them off at the gym and forgot to put them back on after his shower and assumed someone found and kept them. Originally Posted by Orianna Grey
Really? It's not like you told us who he is. Who would have been hurt if you'd come up with an interesting lie? Wasted opportunity. You didn't even make it a dildo watch.
Really? It's not like you told us who he is. Who would have been hurt if you'd come up with an interesting lie? Wasted opportunity. You didn't even make it a dildo watch. Originally Posted by dgc92
I don’t see why it matters who he is. As I previously stated he is a gentlemen, I have no reason to disclose who he is. There such a thing called discretion that I value and would think that most would appreciate keeping their business private.

And I have no reason to lie. Would be a complete hypocrisy of the entire reason behind my post.

And show me this dildo watch you speak of. I don’t think a watch could fit a dildo with adaquate size to be considered a dildo.