OBAMA TO CONGRESS: FUCK YOU ON KEYSTONE COMPROMISE...

I see you didn't touch the fact that the Pipeline could cause a spike in Oil/Gas prices... Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Hey dumbfuck, explain how that will happen. And we're not talking about prices in the Midwest normalizing after the pipeline eases transportation bottlenecks for Bakken crude. We're talking about long-term global oil prices. Explain how adding to global supply will cause a spike in prices. When it comes to in Economics 101, you're as stupid as Odumbo.
Bottom line is if the Public Service Commission in Nebraska doesn't ok it It will go nowhere. 119 farmers have not given permission for it to go through their land.
My mental health is just fine, fool. This isn't the first time the GOP has controlled the Congress.

Why are you acting like I and others should think its Armageddon? I'm anxious to see our elected Congress make laws that benefit the people of their districts and states.. Not sure any of them in there now know how to do it, but we'll see.

My point was and is, thst Whir-LIE-turd, et al, would rather see the president fail than America succeed, even through projects they support.

if your argument is "job creation," then go create the fucking jobs. Quit whining about President Blackula and follow through on your own plan.

That would, of course, require DEVELOPING a plan... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep, full mental meltdown....again.
History tells us when Obama "succeeds", America fails.

FACT JACK
hahahaha.............fucking predictable...............

Wellendowed appeals for compromise....then doesn't.

In less than 24 hours you offered Keystone as one issue ready for compromise, and within 24 hours you reverse course and tell us Keystone hasn't gotten complete "proper analysis" so it really isn't an issue Obama should compromise.

Make up your mind Obama lackey.

Whirlaway please quote me correctly here is what I stated and note what I have highlighted in RED :I am pretty confident that this will be signed into law by obama- I personally don't think the pipeline would be a bad idea if all the proper analysis has been completed.

Whirlaway only a fool would propose and agree to a plan like the Keystone Pipeline and not look at the possible downfall. If the bad outweighs the good then the plan needs to be dismantled. WW I assume you test drive a car before you purchase one or inspect a house before you purchase a home? I Never stated the Keystone Pipeline was a bad bill- I merely stated that it has to be properly analyzed and make sure that it doesn't have a negative affect on gas prices or the economy. The report I posted showed that it indeed will destroy the ecosystem and eventually be bad for the economy. Can you please show me a reliable recent report where it states the opposite?

Whirlaway you should be familiar with Fracking in Denton county- yes it's good that it can be produce record amounts of natural gas- but do we dismiss the idea that studies have shown that Fracking has lead to numerous of earth trmeors in that region?
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
They are suffering from Obama Abandonment Syndrome.
Obama seems perfectly capable of failing on his own.
Fuck states rights. Right guys?
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2014, 10:14 AM
. We're talking about long-term global oil prices. Explain how adding to global supply will cause a spike in prices. When it comes to in Economics 101, you're as stupid as Odumbo. Originally Posted by lustylad
While I agree that it going to market will not spike oil prices....The oil is going to market whether we process it or it is processed somewhere else so your argument is bogus that we need it to lower prices.

Next explain why American taxpayers are paying for the refineries needed equipment to process this crude. Crude from Canada that one processed will be shipped elsewhere. Do you know how many full time jobs it will create and how many jobs a month this country creates.

I guess everyone missed the part about the Canadian oil people not needing the pipeline anymore. It's obsolete!. They turned on another pipeline way back in January that does Must of what they needed plus the rail is now able to transport 10 times more oil than before. Canada had already said they will not use it if built but hey let's build out even if it goes unused
Why do I doubt the investors will spend $7 billion to build a pipeline that isn't needed?

But if you have a linked source to your claim.....post it.

BTW, why do we have to always ask for you to give us link to your claims
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Why do I doubt the investors will spend $7 billion to build a pipeline that isn't needed?

But if you have a linked source to your claim.....post it.

BTW, why do we have to always ask for you to give us link to your claims Originally Posted by Whirlaway

The question you haven't answered is why you are ok with taxpayers subsidizing this to the tune of nearly 2 Billion dollars?

Fuck states rights. Right guys? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The ONLY part Obama has to rule on is.. THE SECTION that crosses the international border. After that, all the rest will be handled by the states Eva. NEBRASKA wants to fight over it, fine, they can refuse and have the pipeline change the route in NEBRASKA. Nothing Obama needs to worry about. All he has to do is agree that the PAST FIVE analysis studies done, all saying there were no significant impacts to the environment are correct and approve the blinking border crossing.
The question you haven't answered is why you are ok with taxpayers subsidizing this to the tune of nearly 2 Billion dollars?

Originally Posted by WTF
They aren't.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2014, 09:25 PM
They aren't. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Keystone XL, like all oil industry projects, is enabled by substantial taxpayer subsidies. Three of the refineries that are planning to process the pipeline’s oil have invested in special equipment to handle the extra heavy tar sands oil. According to our conservative estimates, the U.S. taxpayer is subsidizing these investments to the tune of $1.0-1.8 billion.http://priceofoil.org/2012/02/08/key...yer-subsidies/