I may be deleting my account! Due to bull shit!

I'm not a modtard, so it'll have to be a spancking. And, after the spancking, the oral sex! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Nah lol because I can't get favours you aren't a mod that all I'm after apparently
Yes, but you are a known troublemaker. 😇 Originally Posted by pyramider

LOL! Exactly

I am such a stickler for following rules that if I can get points, anyone can!
I am sorry Victoria that you think this is about you! It is not and you do not know the specifics so please keep your drama out of my life! I tried to help you when you were in need and made the mistake of letting you stay at my house during that time! I dis associated myself from you for a reason so let bygones be bygones and move on! You have burned many bridges as people can see your blog with other Providers as well!

I hope you one day have an awakening so that your life will improve with positivity and you my dear can quit talking about me behind my back with lies and rumors! Apparently obsession is the biggest form of flattery!

Hoping you find yourself and get better! I am focusing on Dad and yes the e-mails will be in the inbox tonight. But family first!
i will as soon as I hear Back from the mods depending on what they say. Oh I only posted 6 ads BTW! For those that think I am drama go research said providers posts and also research mine and see where I defended her as well in Texas years ago! I do owe all the other girls an apology on that post as I was misinformed and apparently when she cried to me that everyone was picking on her I came to her aid believing her. So yes before I go I will apologize to the girls as apparently I was feeling sorry for someone that I thought was my friend!

I have a gentleman that is neutral and I will get a provider that is neutral when the e-mail comes today and BCC so that there is proof the e-mail went through to admin here!
And it goes on and on and on and on...Please keep telling personal stuff and create drama..Wait isn't violation of guideline?#9
You may want to read your post because you clearly included me with the story of the car
as for help dont even go there you have a very selective memory
VJ
I thinck its an appropriate time for all the ladies to post taint photos. Taint does not divide but unifies.
This thread was started more than 3½ days ago. Isn't it about time for a decision (or some taint)?
please someone delete my account now please!!! Originally Posted by Guest111615
Guest111615
Account Disabled
Reviews: 2

Poof... gone! See how easy it is??

Geeeez....I don't want to waste a whole week waiting for you to decide!!
My account is getting deleted as of right now! I am sorry you self righteous ass'es have never had a family member with a stroke in ICU! I heard back from the mods and will no longer be affiliated with this site there will be a blog on my website when I get time within the next few weeks with the snap shot of the info I have found as well! I wish the good people well and the bad may they get what they deserve in life and beyond!
Over/under?
We'll time to move on. Sometimes people like to go out with a flame.
My account is getting deleted as of right now! Originally Posted by Gemini Starr
Yesterday, 11:37 AM
Gemini Starr
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You're all welcome - more bandwidth for everyone!!
Over/under is 11 days...
What the OP never realized that the best way to leave a SHMB is to simply disappear with no announcement.