MSOG List. Let's build it.

it seems really cheap/lazy of a provider to not msog; guys are different and you are paying for time not pops, right? Originally Posted by RainDay
Facepalm
I was going to say, lol
Leaving this thread. Reading about multiples depresses me. If only it was 1985 again.

If any ladies have a special 2 pop skill, please let me know!
Leaving this thread. Reading about multiples depresses me. If only it was 1985 again.

If any ladies have a special 2 pop skill, please let me know! Originally Posted by Sadsack
Most guys are done after the first pop..

I have left the door open for seconds, majority of the time I hear I'm not able to go a second round, im not as young as used to be..

In my case it's rare that I get a guy that wants more than one pop.. Just being honest.

But I do know there's guys out there that love their multiple pops Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Don't feel bad babe, theres alot of guys in the very same predicament

They're just not lining up to say so😌
Well - I'm only 50, but I have no problem with 2 or more. I'm not bragging - but I am very health conscious. I'm thin, I exercise a lot, I eat very healthy, and I don't drink. I'm certainly not preaching health advice on a hooker board, just saying I am betting the loss off performance as dudes age can likely be delayed if you stay healthy. But for those who love the food and booze, etc, enjoy. I'm certainly not judging anyone.
Oh, and LostGirlScout is MSOG. I asked and she replied "of course hun" then earlier today confirmed in person.
GG is MSOG for 1+ hour appointments
Well - I'm only 50, but I have no problem with 2 or more. I'm not bragging - but I am very health conscious. I'm thin, I exercise a lot, I eat very healthy, and I don't drink. I'm certainly not preaching health advice on a hooker board, just saying I am betting the loss off performance as dudes age can likely be delayed if you stay healthy. But for those who love the food and booze, etc, enjoy. I'm certainly not judging anyone. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I'm a walking proof......

......that you're wrong.
MSOG Applies Here
Kaitlyn Dior mentioned in a thread she wanted to see if a guy could get 4 or 5. I would assume it was to attract multi hour appts. I shot 5 in a MFFM session but it was about 2 hours. And yes, only the two girls were involved in my action. Originally Posted by tbone77494

Kaitlyn was easily able to get 2 cups in 1 hour time with me and If I didn't have another appointment the very next day I would have been able to go 3 or more.
I'm a walking proof......

......that you're wrong. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Well, I said "likely" not "definitively"
I always offer msog cause I want to see my clients have to the best of the time we have so if they produce I am down
I allow msog on one hour + appointments. I don't offer msog for half hours.
Well, I said "likely" not "definitively" Originally Posted by tbone77494
I understand. I personally think it is more about the few chemicals in your body that make it all work. (assuming it works)

There is a chemical that tells your dick to get hard.

There is a chemical that prevents your dick from getting hard,....released after an orgasm. (or maybe when the lady farts, tells you how many minutes are left, or lets out an obviously fake "Que R-R-r-rico Papi, quiero mas!!!) This chemical is released after an orgasm so that you'll stop fucking her and let the swimmers get to work.

Each man is different in how much of these chemicals he has/releases. Personally, I think I'm missing the one that releases on orgasm that causes deflation....but that's another frustrating and expensive problem in itself.

Disclaimer: the information above is not to be considered medical or legal advice; quantities may be limited; void where prohibited.

If any ladies have a special 2 pop skill, please let me know! Originally Posted by Sadsack
haha. if only. back in the beginning, if that was the case I'd be in trouble. could go for hours and I mean hours and 3 pops? pffft.

I always offer msog cause I want to see my clients have to the best of the time we have so if they produce I am down Originally Posted by Seeskylar
nice avatar pic

I understand. I personally think it is more about the few chemicals in your body that make it all work. (assuming it works)

There is a chemical that tells your dick to get hard.

There is a chemical that prevents your dick from getting hard,....released after an orgasm. (or maybe when the lady farts, tells you how many minutes are left, or lets out an obviously fake "Que R-R-r-rico Papi, quiero mas!!!) This chemical is released after an orgasm so that you'll stop fucking her and let the swimmers get to work.

Each man is different in how much of these chemicals he has/releases. Personally, I think I'm missing the one that releases on orgasm that causes deflation....but that's another frustrating and expensive problem in itself.

Disclaimer: the information above is not to be considered medical or legal advice; quantities may be limited; void where prohibited. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
nice to know?

I'd list my reviews but at least one is MIA. all have been MSOG. that being said I doubt the clock-watching popped ya, now see ya's would pipe up in a thread. guessing a lot of them are of the BP variety also. as someone else said it might have been easier to list an N.M. list (as the girls have black lists). of course then those pesky feelings might get involved

edit:
nice thread though