Threesomes anyone?

agreed Ralphey! get over it... unless it is expressly noted, or wanted, most are not going in for the "kill"... love the idea and want to be in it... have a buddy who i know, love and consider my "brother from another..." and would join in on a MFM with him. as to the issue of size and feeling unadequate, well, if your aren't beyond that by now, you need to see a psych... we are what we are and should embrace that which we are... saw a report (again) on the average size of the erect male... 5 to 6 inches... THATS ME!!
I love happy Bananas.. Giggle
agreed Ralphey! get over it... unless it is as to the issue of size and feeling unadequate, well, if your aren't beyond that by now, you need to see a psych... we are what we are and should embrace that which we are... saw a report (again) on the average size of the erect male... 5 to 6 inches... THATS ME!! Originally Posted by happybanana
and Bingo was his name O!

I was at a MMMMF about 3 years ago, and the guy with the 6" cock made the woman cum the hardest!!!
This is my ULTIMATE fantasy! My problem is finding 2 gents who are comfortable with each other. I would like to fulfill my fantasy with 2 regulars, someone I feel comfortable with and trust. The biggest concern men have shared with me is that they don't want to take any chance of "accidental touching". Originally Posted by RGVGFE
Like I said before probably not high on my list but it would be hard to not help a pretty girl out with her ultimate fantasy
I'd be a willing volunteer for any of you ladies. I've done the MMF quite few times and it's always been a great experience for all three of us. I'd actually rather not know the other guy, anonymous would be better!
Not a fan of MFM. One too many dicks in the room and not enough pussy

I would do a MFFM, though. The idea of swapping ladies is interesting.
I've thought about this from time to time with the SO, wondering if a second guy working with me to wind her up would give her a lot of pleasure and get her more interested in sex in general.

Every time I've started down the "what are your fantasies road" it's quickly blocked with, "I've never had any."
... the guy with the 6" cock made the woman cum the hardest!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I don't know that that's usually the case, but I DO know that girls I've gangbanged love DP. And DP is much easier if there's a 6" cock in the room.

I've done many MFM, MMFM and gangbangs (all with providers), and having a variety of sizes there is a plus. Most girls aren't going to get DP'd if there are a bunch of horse-hung guys there.
Charlotte - Did it! Loved it! Wasn't uncomfortable with another guy in the room - We were careful to avoid sword crossing. The lady was...a truly sexual being! For the ladies who haven't tried it...find two guys you trust then take the leap. You most likely will want to again
Tried it once and result is in my review: proceed with caution +++ which I thought I did but ...