Old ASPD By Invitation Only Party - Iniquity

• fryec
  • 04-30-2020, 01:15 PM
I attended several back in the day.
The hobby was so much simpler back in the day, but once the pimps, asslickers and trolls who created handles just to inject drama started to be the majority of posters, the hobby became more of a hassle than fun for a guy just trying to get his dick wet. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
This is very true and I think technology ruined it. Back in the day Google voice and most burners didn’t exist. You called the lady. She didn’t put up with any shit. You basically got one, maybe 2 chances of establishing repport. Yes there were more bait and switch pics for advertising in my opinion but the good providers were REALLY good and they did not spend 1/2 of their time dealing with trolls.

Fond memories of Madison May, Natasha Fame, Asian Julie (I seem to remember her with this name) and the apartment complex off Noel road that was basically hookerville.
Oh yes, went to one or two at Iniquity, and Pugsleys...

Loved them. Met the Energizer Bunny there who was wonderful.

I miss so many of the ladies from that era. Fawn was a special gal. Lady Sultry May have been my first off ASPD. Becky also was fun. A gorgeous brunette with wonderful 36ddd breasts in the mid city, name started with a K I think, with a poster bed her conquests carved their initials into.

There were a number of gals I can not remember their names ! But it was a wonderful time.
I have some great memories of the old ASPD invitation only parties. I was with Gina’s Private Connection when I attended my first. We would contribute gifts of time for the drawings.

Good Times!
XOXOXOX
Yes good times and good memories

I still have a picture of where everybody signed my ass lol
Never went to the ASPD ones (those were before my time) but attended and hosted some in the busy early eccie days. It was fun to meet people in person and somewhat screen that way, and since I don’t show my face it was good exposure for me as well.
Those were some of the absolute best nights of my hobby life. Amazing memories with a great circle of friends.

If the walls could talk about those after parties! Whew!
Fubar retired from the scene back in 2013 due to burn out.
He has returned UTR.
I miss Fawn and Roxanne Ruse! Those get togethers were the best!
I was there.
Made friends that are still friends.
I have had gentlemen contact me every year since then.
They remember me from the socials.
Years go by.
Then one day, the timing is ready for them to call and meet.
This just happened again a few weeks ago.
Good times!
I was still (un)happily married to She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named back then and not part of the scene. I'd like to hear more.

Any chance the idea of invitation only parties could happen again?
Ditto Almosr.
Yeah, those were the days. It was nice to meet some of the ladies and a few gents in those settings. We need to get the band back together, lol.
  • hrlee
  • 05-14-2020, 09:27 AM
Those were as the say....the good times.
I went to the Christmas party there, but don't remember the year. It was great, and bringing donations for toys for tots was an excellent touch. I hung with Loving Kayla for the evening, lots of very friendly and outgoing folks.