Millenials Don't Trust Fox News

Stale clichés.

You just don't like the opinions and so you label people as racist.
Data shows more millennials watch Fox than CNN and MSNBC combined.

FACT JACK Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Dunno about millennials but do know you are correct about 18-54 yos demographic.

They should bring back Crossfire. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
CNN bought back Crossfire with SE Cupp, Van Jones and Newt. They kept pre empting it to bring coverage of one of those downed Malaysian Airliners until it was finally canceled.
Stale clichés.

You just don't like the opinions and so you label people as racist. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I thought it was news...
IB has come to hijack another thread. yay.

We all know that Rey sends a shiver up your ass, you queen
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've already admitted how that is the way you swing and that it is your boyfriend who makes you quiver, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've already admitted how that is the way you swing and that it is your boyfriend who makes you quiver, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trolled again, you ignominious cunt. You've already admitted that Pearl Harbor was an inside job and that the Aztecs weren't slave-owners.
Goddamn, you are dumber than I previously thought. It's not about the way it's pronounced, you fucking mental midget.

Faux - made in imitation; artificial.

It's a statement on them being bullshit. Who's the moron now, dipshit? Originally Posted by WombRaider

and you go into hysterics over a simple typo, you can't have it both ways (though I hear you go both ways)
Are these people really that dumb? I can give you some of the people on this site and some of the things that they believe (you know, like Obama and Hillary are honest, the democrats care for common people, and ISIS is not a real threat). Within the last few years we have had the opportunity to do some on campus polling....with the expected results. It is like Ronald Reagan said about democrats, they believe in a lot of things that are just not true.

Probably the most damning thing that I could say is to ask a liberal or democrat to describe what a conservative believes in and you will get torrent of talking points, bullshit, and absolute ignorance coming out of the their mouths.
Fox is for 'tards like you who need to have their biased opinions reinforced.

Christ, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Megyn whats her fuck.... and the rest.....smarmy shitbags whose purpose is not journalism and uncovering truth but making money. When the point of the news becomes profit, we're fucked. Originally Posted by timpage
Timtard the cherry picker, you forgot to mention a couple of things; O'Reilly, Hannity, and Kelly are all opinion shows about the news. You didn't mention Van Sustern, Rivera, Williams, or Smith who are all liberals (the thinking kind) and contributors to FOX News. Plus you can bring in Colmes, Powers, and plethora of other democrats and liberals who contribute to FOX News.
Trolled again, you ignominious cunt. You've already admitted that Pearl Harbor was an inside job and that the Aztecs weren't slave-owners. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Can't back up your lies with a quote or a cite like the one below, can you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
and you go into hysterics over a simple typo, you can't have it both ways (though I hear you go both ways) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It wasn't a typo. Faux news is a thing. Of course, operating in the insulated bubble of stupidity that you call life, I wouldn't expect you to know that.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Faux+News
Are these people really that dumb? I can give you some of the people on this site and some of the things that they believe (you know, like Obama and Hillary are honest, the democrats care for common people, and ISIS is not a real threat). Within the last few years we have had the opportunity to do some on campus polling....with the expected results. It is like Ronald Reagan said about democrats, they believe in a lot of things that are just not true.

Probably the most damning thing that I could say is to ask a liberal or democrat to describe what a conservative believes in and you will get torrent of talking points, bullshit, and absolute ignorance coming out of the their mouths. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're seriously gonna drag up the oldest conservative zombie in the book? Reagan? And use him to talk about honesty? He fucking LIED about arms for hostages and then said his heart told him it wasn't true, but the facts told another story. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

I know what conservatives believe in. They don't believe in change that isn't organic. They supposedly believe in small government, though I've never seen an instance where their actions supported this contention. They believe in what they think is some idyllic version of America.
Can't back up your lies with a quote or a cite like the one below, can you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trolled again, you inbred cocktard.
Trolled again, you inbred cocktard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the troll that cannot back up your lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You'd be the troll that cannot back up your lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You'd be the idiot that thinks I care.
You'd be the idiot that thinks I care. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Actions speak louder than words, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you responded.