Ever Fallen For Your Provider Or Client ?

LOL But no seriously his name was John Still Looking.
LOL But no seriously his name was John Still Looking. Originally Posted by Boricua
Your killing me Ms B! LOL No need to be so formal.... just call me .... wait for it...... "John"

Thanks for being a good sport Ms B
Your killing me Ms B! LOL No need to be so formal.... just call me .... wait for it...... "John"

Thanks for being a good sport Ms B Originally Posted by Still Looking
...Wipe that fucking smirk off of your avatar and answer my Q? You know I get hyper at times...just do so!

Ms. B, is that weally your contact phone number listed in your Sig line...just asking (not judging)? Weally???

WoW! Just WoW! But NOT judging...to each their own. Happy New Year and may you have (as) many stalkers (as) you likey!!! To the good life babe! Cheers.

I mixed the two together. Met a provider.Became my ATF. Became exclusive to me.Quit the business and became my girlfriend. She wanted to get married after a year and I didn't. It ended. It was bad and I will never repeat that again
Does he know you provide? Originally Posted by empire_song
Yes he does. He knows pretty much everything about me.
(I don't like the word Whore! Sorry! That word is reserved for ladies in the civie word that wrecklessly fuck every guy they meet without compensation) Originally Posted by Still Looking
Totally agree! It's equivalent to the "N" word. No matter how ugly things get, there is no need to stoop to that level.
WOW.... Did I just read that correctly... Woman you can't drop a bomb like that and then just leave it at that lol.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Yes he does. He knows pretty much everything about me. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
You weally are the woman of my dreams (EA, back off)...I canNOT wait to Fuck(meant Meet) you! You're just SeXXXoxoxo! and Oh so Sweet!).

He's not your driver is he? (just kidding)

Love you babe. You are HOTTTxoxoxo, muahs.
I actually had a provider here fall hard for me! It was great until she went into stalker mode!! We actually met outside of the hobby so it might not be the same!! I would have no problem dating a girl I met this way as long as she retired!! LOL
Yes he does. He knows pretty much everything about me. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
No!! It's not me!!.....Damn it!!
Yes and we've been together for three of the best years of my life.
You weally are the woman of my dreams (EA, back off)...I canNOT wait to Fuck(meant Meet) you! You're just SeXXXoxoxo! and Oh so Sweet!).

He's not your driver is he? (just kidding)

Love you babe. You are HOTTTxoxoxo, muahs. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Lmfao. I have two cars and a valid driver's license. I don't need a "driver".
He is pure awesomeness. That's all there is to know and Edhighlight has met him hehehe .

Ahhh and thanks Mijo. You are too kind to me.
No!! It's not me!!.....Damn it!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LOL! But we can always role play boyfriend and girlfriend
Does he live in NC?
I could but it would have to be an exceptional lady in and out of the rack. We would have to set some boudries and maybe get some counseling from the start. Relationships are work and relationships that developed here might need a different approach.
Does he live in NC? Originally Posted by simpleton
That would be giving way too much information away.
One of my ATF girls that I saw quite often, I found I became very attracted to her on more than just a physical lust level. She is my physical ideal, fantastic personality and loves to fuck for hours.

Found that it was becoming more than a provider/client type thing for me (not so much for her) and I did not want her to stop seeing me forever, so I decided to stop seeing her to get my act together. Long story short, I have not seen her in over a year now, but am planning to see her on her next tour. Looking forward to a mind numbing fuck session.

Just wanted to know if anyone has ever fallen for their provider or client, and if it did happen what did you do ? Originally Posted by Gucci