Providers that are unkept

OH BLM... I am on the verge of an orgasm every time I read your posts.
If you had ever asked for the passcode to the gallery on my website you might see some current pics.
It aint no shit off my back .. pendejo!

Hugs,
TT
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2020, 10:27 PM
OH BLM... I am on the verge of an orgasm every time I read your posts.
If you had ever asked for the passcode to the gallery on my website you might see some current pics.
It aint no shit off my back .. pendejo!

Hugs,
TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I said current pics pendeja! Tricks talk and I'm all ears, you're not fooling anyone! How's the belly hanging now a days? Update your outdated pics!

Don't put your foot in your mouth as usual, you're batting a 1,000 losing against this dummy. I know you dream of BLM every night
I'm a pro boudoir photographer. Women come to me for nude and lingerie photos every day. A lot of them have the bottoms of their feet dirty, or just discolored from their shoes. I keep a container of baby wipes just for this. It only takes me about 15 seconds to wipe her feet clean for the pics. If they show in photos, she has a lazy photog. lol
Unkempt is an adjective that literally means “not well-combed.” It is usually used to describe a person's appearance, although it can also be applied to objects. Unkept is an adjective that means “not kept” or “neglected,” but it's not usually used for people.

IJS Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Lester Lexicographer
Love This
Thank-You

Kind Regards
Lindsey Lacey
Once seen a lady with dark brown almost black feet. She said it’s from spray tan and it has to fade off