Dorothy the no show queen

Im just here for the back and forth shenanigans.......
Survey............one NSNC to you doesn't make her a no show 'queen'.

Dorthy...............pitiful excuse.
Hope your ok Dorothy. Originally Posted by jazzguy
Dorthy no-shows the OP; jazzguy's heart goes out to her.
OP, you asked her if she wanted you to bring Chinese take out, didn't you? Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Lol
But I said channelview palace inn you dont which one so its no appt...I didnt respond back to you 15 messages ago and you still drive to the area? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
For what it's worth, the Palace Inn website shows their 34 locations in the Houston area. Only one of them is in Channelview. Therefore, specifying the Channelview Palace Inn is sufficient to identifying the location of the appointment. IMHO this then qualifies as a NC/NS.
Xoxoxo

Training camp.... Ya' gotta be tuff to get the bootay...
  • xtrem
  • 11-02-2014, 07:17 PM
So who wins this round?

Whore oR monger?
She must REALLY be able to suck a dick, don't know why anyone would try otherwise.
...... Originally Posted by riday
The last review didn't impress me.
But I said channelview palace inn you dont which one so its no appt...I didnt respond back to you 15 messages ago and you still drive to the area? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
So what you're saying is that it was just fraud and ignoring him on your part and not a nc/ns? Got it, thancks.
So what you're saying is that it was just fraud and ignoring him on your part and not a nc/ns? Got it, thancks. Originally Posted by amishgangster
Whatever she wants to call it ..bullshit is bullshit ...and bad business. ..
Im just here for the back and forth shenanigans....... Originally Posted by Kammye

You tease, someone said you were going to post taint photos.
Wow..
Just wow... I guess extremely poor TCB skills is the new norm here...
Was it Dorothy or Dorthy? Originally Posted by pyramider
Lmao
She comes on here blaming you for her bs behavior. Childish was the correct term for it, not accepting responsibility for one's own actions. She could have just as easily apologized. Originally Posted by monkey man
And to the Asian jokers... It may also be because he's white. Or a car salesman. I think these are the reasons I'm on the DNS list.

Or....

Maybe surveyguy is me! LOL.

Dorthy probably thought that last one, then ncns him...