Do Client's/ Provider's prefer bbbj or cbj ?

I like a woman that enjoy giving a BJ. And I think I associated BBBJ with her enjoying it more... What ever the case a BJ is always better when she want to be doing it...
Holi, let me give you the provider perspective:

I do BBBJ. I'm not opposed to doing a CBJ if the gentleman prefers it. I don't love it, something about the condom on the back of my throat and the taste of latex I just don't find very appealing, but to each their own.

That being said, in my many MANY years of providing in the great state of Texas, I can remember only two gentlemen who requested a CBJ. I remember them because it's such an uncommon request. That just says to me that most prefer BBBJ. BUT, only do what you are comfortable doing. Just because a certain activity is popular doesn't mean you should do it if you are not comfortable with it. They are YOUR rules. We all have our own do's and don'ts, they vary as much as the women do, and that's okay!

If you go for BBBJ, then all you have to decide on is: spit or swallow? LOL!
That's a whole 'nother thread.

Hope this helps! Welcome to Dallas, miss lady!
enjoy the cim and cof. boing
I asked the same when I first started.

I have to say the taste of rubber suck's,and to be honest with you very few members find cbj a good time.I have told a client no b4 and he got real upset because I had bbbj in my ad.He refused to shower and it was bad so I was honest with him and he did'nt like it.
I guess the point is if the guy is clean I dont mind a bbbj,or should I say thats what I like.
If it's a cbj I cant enjoy the cim,and cof!

I VOTE BBBJ!
Originally Posted by sabrina nicole
Not only do I refuse to see a CBJ provider but I recall sending an outcall provider home when she refused BBBJ. This was in the last century outside TX and I gave her 20% of the donation for her time/trouble. She was only in my hotel room for < 10 minutes and I had used the agency before (it's gone now). OTOH, when a provider (another state) offered BBFS, I turned it into a Blow/Go only session. CFS, if I'm in the mood, is as much a requirement as BBBJ.
If the lady doesn't feel comfortable with BBBJ then that is her right, however I think it will cost her business. For me it is the warmth and wetness of the BBBJ that makes it so great. I don't miss that feeling with covered FS, probably because of the tightness and the more vigorous trusting not to mention the heath worries. I don't like the CBJ at all and would much rather have a well lubed HJ, a great and somewhat lost art. Come to think of it the best at the PSE HJ seem to be the more mature providers.
I could care less. Either way is good. I have had good and bad bbbj and cbj. If the provider knows what she is doing . . .
safety first cbj, i enjoy bbbj more but got to put my health first
I don't do CBJ nor will I ever knowingly book with a gal who is. Nothing personal, just personal preference.
  • jfred
  • 06-21-2010, 06:32 PM
this a discussion board aint it?
Im asking an opinion not posting an ad "fawn"...!!!! Originally Posted by holi2010
...I guess this is not a discussion board after all...according to fawn.

Thanks again guy's and the vote's are in, no more discussion board, according to LadyFawn!! Originally Posted by holi2010
According to jfred it's you attitude that sucks. Mind your manners, Missy.
I asked the same when I first started.

I have to say the taste of rubber suck's,and to be honest with you very few members find cbj a good time.I have told a client no b4 and he got real upset because I had bbbj in my ad.He refused to shower and it was bad so I was honest with him and he did'nt like it.
I guess the point is if the guy is clean I dont mind a bbbj,or should I say thats what I like.
If it's a cbj I cant enjoy the cim,and cof!

I VOTE BBBJ!
Originally Posted by sabrina nicole
What she said lol. I just love BBBJ. One of my favorite parts of the session. Especially if it is clean. I've been told that Im a BJ master! CBJ is fine if I have that requested (rarely). But I just hate that latex taste.
According to jfred it's you attitude that sucks. Mind your manners, Missy. Originally Posted by jfred

are you going to spank her jfred? in her avatar her arse is up in the air already waiting for you.....
CBJ is like cuddling in separate rooms....no thanks!
BBBJ. I especailly like it when my dick is hard ! Also good when it isnt. Pills hadn't kicked in yet but love a girl who doesnt give a shit and will suck on it anyway.

CIM is the BEST ! So empowering ! And the trick ladies is to continue until long after he is squirming and begging you to stop. Keep sucking until it goes completely limp. Then swirl it around in your mouth. Lotsa spit. And ' Doe ' eyes !

Oh, do I appreciate a talented cocksucker.
i also vote bbbj!!