Confirmed: you can catch an STD from oral

Are you f'ing kidding me? Not all of us like that doctor shit. Originally Posted by Jaywilson
You don't like ti when girls put on a face mask, latex gloves, and start to insect your penis for a good 2-3 minutes before deciding it's healthy or not?
I've been MIA for a while due to pursuing my education further but as I was scrolling thru to see what drama was brewing on the playground I was shocked to see this post... Only because of the flack I received because of the no bareback stipulation on my services. I hope that this man's story of bloody discharge, pain, and subsequent embarrassment are a cautionary tale to some of you bareback advocates. Just because a person uses protection in the hobby doesn't ensure they do in their personal lives... Xo Wil
I've been MIA for a while due to pursuing my education further but as I was scrolling thru to see what drama was brewing on the playground I was shocked to see this post... Only because of the flack I received because of the no bareback stipulation on my services. I hope that this man's story of bloody discharge, pain, and subsequent embarrassment are a cautionary tale to some of you bareback advocates. Just because a person uses protection in the hobby doesn't ensure they do in their personal lives... Xo Wil Originally Posted by Willow Monroe
I'm pretty sure most still want bbbj...
I've been MIA for a while due to pursuing my education further but as I was scrolling thru to see what drama was brewing on the playground I was shocked to see this post... Only because of the flack I received because of the no bareback stipulation on my services. I hope that this man's story of bloody discharge, pain, and subsequent embarrassment are a cautionary tale to some of you bareback advocates. Just because a person uses protection in the hobby doesn't ensure they do in their personal lives... Xo Wil Originally Posted by Willow Monroe
I don't do CBJ and I won't charge a guy $80 for a CBJ. I hate sucking on condoms. My tongue gets numb, and I have a very bad taste in my month for hours. Ever try eating dinner after you sucked a condom for 20 minutes? If I want to give a blow job to a rubber stick I'd go suck off a balloon animal.

Now, with that said, who wants a BBBJNQNSBNG?
Let me state the obvious: Cuts on your mouth would only affect HIV or other fluid to blood transmitted disease. It has nothing to do with chlamydia or gonorrhea taking up an infection in your mouth. It's also possible but less likely to have the bacteria set up an actual infection in the mouth/throat to the point that the girls is sick/symptomatic (google image search if you want to gross yourself out). If that was the case I imagine working girls would have sore throats virtually non stop.

These are urogenital bacteria, they like the pH, moisture, oxygen content, lack of amylase in saliva, lack of alcohol, soda, water, mouth wash, etc. of the urogential tract. I'm sure it's possible to set up a long term infection down the throat, but that is not what spreads this.

What spreads STDs infections from mouth to cock is having just sucked another guys cock and more likely having a load of cum in her mouth very recently before going down on the next guy. The bacteria can hang around in the mouth for a couple of hours, especially if she doesn't use lysterine, a lot easier than it can for a couple of days.

So, avoiding a provider who gave you the disease is not likely to prevent you from getting it again. Its the guy's cock right before you that you should worry about. Probably best if this happens to contact the girl and let her know so she can contact her clients. They are the ones who took the risk, best to let them know so they can be treated prophylactically and lesson the chance of spreading it to their wives or whatever (can play impotent or disinterested for a week!).

I seriously doubt many people pick it up from a random girl through BBBJ as most random girls having sucked another guy off in the past couple of hours. I won't do BBBJ because I had it happen to me once years ago. If I do, I have the girl avoid having her saliva in contact with my pee-hole...can go down the side and pay attention to the balls and still have a really good time.

Girls (and guys who suck cock), wash your mouth out with lysterine immediately after every cock, especially if you take a big ass load of cum and swish it around.
A 200 mg dose of doxycycline hyclate as a just in case after a hobby session isn't a bad idea...even when all fully covered.
  • Sandy
  • 01-08-2015, 10:16 AM
I went for my yearly check up and the nurse asked me if I wanted a chlamydia test, I asked her why because they never asked before and she said that Arkansas is on the brink of a epidemic.
Got a full panel test yesterday for my videos. Nurse said nothing about an epidemic but I guess she figured I was getting tested for everything anyway so no need to mention it.
...wash your mouth out with lysterine immediately after... Originally Posted by finsbury
I like to use this stuff. It was given to me by a dentist years ago for gingivitis. He told me it's super strong and kills everything; they commonly use it just prior to periodontal surgery to kill bacteria.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (44.5 KB, 250 views)
I like to use this stuff. It was given to me by a dentist years ago for gingivitis. He told me it's super strong and kills everything; they commonly use it just prior to periodontal surgery to kill bacteria. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
So you're a swish and spit kinda girl?
So you're a swish and spit kinda girl? Originally Posted by ar2for2
Get your ass up here and I'll show ya. Lol
Ginger is correct, i've had periodontal surgery and other dental procedures, works well!
Looks like death...but I'll see about grabbing a bottle. Worth having I'm sure
A simple solution, don't eat provider pussy and request CBJ...I know it sucks but O well.
Looks like death... Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Tastes even better!!

You'll have to ask your doctor. It's a prescription. It only costs $4 to get it filled at WalMart, though, so that's a bonus.