bye

Whoa Whoa Whoa!

You give me shit about sneaking around and you try to weasel your way out the back door?

I THINK NOT!

You can't run off until I have been covered in wallpaper!

*kiss* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Or atleast they send me off to the funny farm
Dannie,

The key is to hide the computer prior to drincking.
I referred to the "woman in the mirror," but the great god of porcelain is also often wrong and always lacks clarity. Although I couldn't tell who we were talking about for awhile there.
Good LORD someone please keep my ass off the computer when I'm stinkin' drunk!

Sorry, I'm still here to annoy and irritate with the best of 'em.

Look! A unicorn! Originally Posted by Dannie

WHEWWWW, Thank you for being drunk!!!!!!
  • MRMR
  • 02-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Dannie,
I think all enjoy your posts (and views).
Hope you get to feeling well soon.
Got to go look for that Unicorn.
Your profile says that you do "Laundry, Ebay, fuckin' bartering my twat for toasters and kitty litter".

Maybe it is time you moved on. I do the laundry, barter so as to have money for pussy, and I STILL have to buy toasters and do the cat liter.

At least you MAKE the money I barter for so that I can spend it on providers like you. As bad as it may appear (and it sounds as if you have a bit of issues with being a provider), there are MANY people worse off. Think of all the OLD women around that no one wants to fuck anymore. At least your phone is ringing.

Any good deals on cat litter?
Your profile says that you do "Laundry, Ebay, fuckin' bartering my twat for toasters and kitty litter".

Maybe it is time you moved on. I do the laundry, barter so as to have money for pussy, and I STILL have to buy toasters and do the cat liter.

At least you MAKE the money I barter for so that I can spend it on providers like you. As bad as it may appear (and it sounds as if you have a bit of issues with being a provider), there are MANY people worse off. Think of all the OLD women around that no one wants to fuck anymore. At least your phone is ringing.

Any good deals on cat litter? Originally Posted by Introuble

It's a fucking inside joke. I don't actually barter my pussy for toasters and kitty litter. I'm exclusive to one hobbyist and it's a joke between me and him. Never been happier in the hobby, but thank you for being so concerned about my hobby well-being.

Perhaps it is time you moved on...humor is a great thing and you seem to take the hobby a bit too seriously. Lighten up.
Dannie, I am soooo sorry I used up all he kitty litter on the ice last week but I do have a brand new toaster over, still in the box. Can we get together?
Dannie, I am soooo sorry I used up all he kitty litter on the ice last week but I do have a brand new toaster over, still in the box. Can we get together? Originally Posted by LuckJack
I already have a toaster! Make it an immersion blender and we can negotiate
OK, one Braun immersion blender and I throw in the 2 cup Mini Cuisinart. I know you are a HDH but the Kitchen Aide with the dough hooks is off the table.
I don't actually barter my pussy for toasters and kitty litter. Originally Posted by Dannie

What if I throw in the cat?
Hmm, trading pussy for pussy.
Good LORD someone please keep my ass off the computer when I'm stinkin' drunk!

Sorry, I'm still here to annoy and irritate with the best of 'em.

Look! A unicorn! Originally Posted by Dannie
I have issues having a few drinks and going into chat LOL
Dannie I still have a case of tomatoes!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn, I'm glad I'm not the only one who write things while drunk!

Glad you're staying girl....