This site is so abused especially here in Houston

Actually, I have learned a lot from the veterans of the board and the ladies. I appreciate the hell out of them. But, then again, I don't sweat the petty stuff and I don't pet the sweaty stuff.
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa Ha....
Nope. Never have. Never will. Originally Posted by bbkid
RBJ.... the 7up of SHMBs......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhedZQOFSSE&feature=yo utube_gdata_player

JaD
"...very deep.."???I guess you don't remember our last session....

QUOTE=Brooke Wild;1051788176]You did, and it was very deep oh wise one Originally Posted by ratboy jam

Every time I play with myself, I think about that hour. It was and always will be the best hour of my life I always felt as if a refund was in order because the pleasure was all mine.

On another note ... you have been around a zillion years and still don't know how to correctly quote another member???
stinky sock puppet? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
If it is, I must be slipping. As he didn't name me this time. Crap I'm just a others.
Some guys even pull this kinda crap.....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=Kitten
RBJ and BW need to get a room.....and please shut the door........ijs
Nothing is quite so elegant as a self-proving theory.
Fixed that one for ya', Ruby. :-)

Where you been anyway? Originally Posted by bbkid
haha you are TOO FUNNY.....although i think me getting points is way worse than a few of you board members reading my outspoken words

and oh you know..sometimes in life you become really busy for some time...that's me... i am still around though

That's it.... Check you PM's..... Points for NOT adding to the drama! Lmao!

Good to see you around Red.....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
shoot...more points? i just cant keep my big mouth shut lmao!

thank you JAD. Im glad to still be around
Under RubyRed, which is so nice, but as for the OP's screed:

giveashit.jpg
Thanks for setting us all straight, I'm sure everyone will spend a week reflecting and meditating on all of this and we'll come back better people for it.
I guess I will never understand why people take this board so serious. How can the internet piss you off lol. Is this your only avenue to getting laid? Is this the OP's reality?

Hell I didn't even know people paid fat and ugly chicks to fuck/blow them till joining this board speaking of abuse
I must say that this is an entertaining thread!