Challenge to hobbyists

Honestly I think the rates are high enough...is a tip really necessary...?

Don't get me wrong.. They're appreciated...but I prefer to get them when say...

A guy had a really really good time in his opinion.... he was overly impressed... Pleasantly surprised...ect...

I feel way more deserving of a tip in these situations..
Just my .02
This may belong in general national discussion, but I'd rather focus this to the NDFW area.

Last weekend I proposed that in observance of Memorial Day all providers offer half off or discounted donations to military members looking to book an appointment for services.

This week I'm proposing that in observance of International SW Day all clients show appreciation to providers on 2 June. Double your donation or at least:

$20 tip for QV
$40 tip for HHR
$60 tip for HR
$80 tip for HR+ Originally Posted by Hourfortyfive
Oh man oh man oh man!!!!!!! SMDH sometimes I don't believe the shit I read lmfao
Good luck with this buddy.
Honestly I think the rates are high enough...is a tip really necessary...? Originally Posted by Analeese
My sentiment exactly. Providers set their rate at the level they think they can achieve. For that reason I don't tip.
Don't hold your breath buddy, on everything you posted Originally Posted by BLM69
Exactly lmao
Honestly I think the rates are high enough...is a tip really necessary...?

Don't get me wrong.. They're appreciated...but I prefer to get them when say...

A guy had a really really good time in his opinion.... he was overly impressed... Pleasantly surprised...ect...

I feel way more deserving of a tip in these situations..
Just my .02 Originally Posted by Analeese
I hope everyone finds their "happy price". I'm certainly at mine so if a extra $ tip isn't thrown on top I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest. Repeat visits are the best kind anyhow (well....jmo).
  • BLM69
  • 06-02-2017, 09:02 PM
I say repeat visits are my tip but make sure not to slack off with regulars
So, when your doctor removes a splinter, and charges you $1,500 bucks for it, do you tip him/her an extra $100?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
If she had good IOP, I might...
I say repeat visits are my tip but make sure not to slack off with regulars Originally Posted by BLM69
I actually agree with you for once. If a provider wants to nickle and dime me, go ahead. I'll stop seeing them. I spent over 10k in a month on one of my ATFs, yet some providers think that a 100 up-charge is worth it...
I actually agree with you for once. If a provider wants to nickle and dime me, go ahead. I'll stop seeing them. I spent over 10k in a month on one of my ATFs, yet some providers think that a 100 up-charge is worth it... Originally Posted by Tronhorn356
Your comment makes no sense. You claim that you've spent over 10k in a month (which is just plain ridiculous, I'll come back to that) and then say you'll stop seeing a girl if she nickels and dimes you. You're contradicting yourself smart guy. 10k in a month, on one of your ATFs, how you so put it, I mean, WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT, OR CAN EVEN AFFORD TO?? Let's do some math, you're asian, so I bet you'll understand it. 10k × 12months equals $120,000, so either you're pulling from a 401k, or you're a damn liar. I'm betting the latter. You do realize this ATF is probably laughing at you, if what you claim is true.

If you're gonna come on a hooker board and spew lies, at least make them seem plausible. Wait, you'll come back and say you were drunk when you made that post. GTFO!!!
He probably was drunk...won't remember...til he comes back to read this "sober". LOL

I had to pull his own posts and show him just how bad he "forgets". But then he never replied on that thread again.
If she had good IOP, I might... Originally Posted by likescats73
This may be another reason one might be deserving of a tip imo
  • BLM69
  • 06-03-2017, 08:44 AM
This may be another reason one might be deserving of a tip imo Originally Posted by Analeese
Can I get no iop and get a discount lol? I don't like fake anything, keep it 100% at all times, even as I'm inside of you
How many ladies got tips yesterday in observance of the Hooker Holiday?
  • BLM69
  • 06-03-2017, 09:36 AM
How many ladies got tips yesterday in observance of the Hooker Holiday? Originally Posted by TinMan
Was donut day. Tips went to the tastier holes.