Who speaks the best Greek in DFW

Thank you Originally Posted by melannie_star
Damn M Star is that really your ass?

Wow that's nice, real nice, shit I will pay you to just show me that nice ass from your window, then I drive off lol.
You drive off. I'll climb in the window and see how much trouble I can get into.
  • =cP
  • 06-23-2017, 08:21 AM
You drive off. I'll climb in the window and see how much trouble I can get into. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
I'd see how much MELANNIE I could get into!!
You drive off. I'll climb in the window and see how much trouble I can get into. Originally Posted by Reverseheadstock
Hahah yes sir buddy
Me
Vanessa at Blue (AMP), she was the first person who wasn't uncomfortably tight in the ass for me. But, I still prefer the vag anyway.
stephanie1 is the lebron james of greek. hell she's the lebron james of PSE sex in general.
Oh yeah, Kelly something, it's been a while, but she was memorable! Help me out here guys!
I really like it. It does take a bit of extra preparation for that kind of thing. However, I don't like doing it too often.

Here's a pic in my favorite meundies.

And yes, I know I need to get some sun.

Here's a pic in my favorite meundies.

Originally Posted by tntangie
Now those are the cutest panties I've seen posted on here in a long time. Love them, so original!
Now those are the cutest panties I've seen posted on here in a long time. Love them, so original! Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Thanks!

meundies is awesome. they have so many different prints. you can subscribe and get a new pair each month. and they have other designs you can buy in addition for like holidays. I have ones with xmas lights on them, snowflakes, panda bears (not for a holiday).

bf buys the boxer briefs from there as well and loves them.
I am looking to find out how well SneakFreak speaks the language Originally Posted by plove35
Very fluently and very well!!

Naughty Piper, Whitney Williams, Dallas Alice and Allegra Hope all stand out as ASStastic adventures!!!!
I just visited Aliesha some call her Aliesha the freak and I am speechless extraordinarily capable
[QUOTE=KittyLamour;1059684884]Now those are the cutest panties I've seen posted on here in a long time. Love them, so original![/QUOTE

Bwahahaha I love your title
Don't be A slobbiest to fucken funny made me choke
I love a good ass pounding!!