Provider Grooming Trends

I do not shave all my hair off my vagina...but I do trim it to a nice size strip considering I have a fat vagina...but I do not shave between my but cheeks because I don't grow too much hair right there....it's just right! I don't try to shave no more than I have to. Originally Posted by TropicAva
I love you
Might have to come taste it sometime Kaitlyn- make sure it is Nosweat approved Originally Posted by nosweat
Indeed so

I guess I have OCD problems because if I feel stubble then I get itchy and that is over all uncomfortable so I like to keep it smooth
I'm a big boy so cleanliness is a priority for me. Fortunately, I'm not a naturally hairy person. I do like to stay up to date on my Brazilian waxes and underarms by beautiful estheticians, just makes me feel clean and smooth. I know, I must turn in my man card now. But I always have a good time getting it done!
Bare ... smooth preferred but I actually like a bit of stubble sometimes.

The ideal would be bare with strong tan lines ... SO sexy.

my preference? bare with...no stuble and no red bumps!...and i'm good! not interested in full bush...might as well grow hair underarms....and legs.........nasty
I want to see what your pussy looks like without...the brush covering it Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Full smooth shave.I think a woman should have hair only on her head. Hair is a masculine thing. DATY is much better without hair.
Little bit of hair for me, be it a landing strip of a small hair above.
Smooth, no hair down there. No stubble. Nothing scratchy. My fav is to be face to V with a bare well cared for kitty.
I grew up with the bush but bare is way better.
I alternate between bare and landing strip. I tried shaped once and it ended badly!

By the way, FunInDFW, is your avatar Eddie Izzard? It's hard to tell from my phone, but it looks like it.
I'm completely bare and had laser, so it's permanent.
Full Bush, the more the better!But hard to find these days

Any ladies that have it feel free to pm me and let
me know
Much prefer bare asa BB but a landing strip is OK. Most enjoyable I have seen, worshipped and tasted was lasered; it was very, very nice, zero stubble.

You can't always get what you want but if you try sometime, you just might find you get what you need.
The ideal would be bare with strong tan lines ... SO sexy. Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay
Strong tan lines with a manicured landing strip is even sexier IMO
I'm a big boy so cleanliness is a priority for me. Fortunately, I'm not a naturally hairy person. I do like to stay up to date on my Brazilian waxes and underarms by beautiful estheticians, just makes me feel clean and smooth. I know, I must turn in my man card now. But I always have a good time getting it done! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
No need to turn in that card, I'm right there wit cha brutha.
Shaven