Older guys

I might be young, but I carry myself as if I'm part of the older crowd. Chivalry ain't dead with me. I'm all about respect. I understand respect goes both ways, and if we are on the same wavelength, we're gonna have a good time. Honey, maybe we can meet in the near future, and I respect a lady's decision on where she feels comfortable on where she goes on outcall.
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2017, 03:06 PM
BLM - I'm sure you drool every time someone calls you out.

I would rather spend time with a 90yo man who can't get it up than spend 2 seconds with you.

Enjoy spanking off to this post. Yeah... ok, you got some more attention. Yay for u.

What a miserable existence you must have.

Don't you have better things to do than just hide behind your keyboard and blast people?

I feel bad for you bro.

Originally Posted by Torre Tames
You're in luck as I don't fuck grandma's for free and sure ain't paying to do so, I don't hide behind keyboards and will tell you what I say to your face with no hesitation.

You're too old to use teenage words "bro" I don't even do that crap, learn how to communicate better.

Let the OP tell you what I'm like with her or anyone who's met me, you get what you give in life, remember that.
Shoo fly ... don't bother me ...
  • L.A.
  • 02-10-2017, 05:21 PM
skill and stamina tends to fall into the mid 40's-mid 50's... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Damn...I have neither.
Shoo fly ... don't bother me ... Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Thought you had him on ignore?
Kendall is right, I don't know if 56 is an "older guy" but, a lot of us are in this for the connection and a fun physical time with some beautiful women. And there are two great benefits. These ladies are excellent at sex and I can leave the drama behind.
And damn, 5 minutes? That was when I was 18.
Now I can go for hours before a nut and enjoy the whole time.

Someone said it earlier, it's about the journey.

Thanks for the fun
  • BLM69
  • 02-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Thought you had him on ignore? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
She can't help to see what my comebacks will be after insulting me, maybe she'll be nice from now on but not holding my breath on that

These providers (most of them) get all emotional when someone doesn't agree with their ways or believes, they expect a WK Yes Ma'am discussions or get nasty with other opinions
  • MRMR
  • 02-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Honey,
Very classy post and appreciated.
Welcome back and make it over Dallas way.
Nice post. HD seems like a great girl. Hoping to meet soon.
Honey,
Very classy post and appreciated.
Welcome back and make it over Dallas way. Originally Posted by MRMR
Her status says banned...
Her status says banned... Originally Posted by Sfoster
Yeah I saw that. But apparently she's still providing.

I love and prefer older gents
At my age it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night! I can't get one shoe off in 5 minutes.
How someone can make a simple, kind and respectable comment, and on this board, what seems like every single thread, it turns into a back and forth, go look at each other's profiles, check out what they've posted and keep firing back at one another. I know it's probably human nature in some form, but this one really thru me for a loop.
I tend to lean toward the cause being insecurities maybe? Or maybe it's the douche in some folks? Maybe some immaturity in some? I love a good debate any day, but Jimeny Xmas people!!
I thought it was a great post too. I'm an old ugly white guy that loves hot ladies and hell yes I tell them. Butt you are so right Dallas_Texan....the same old egos start a pissing match on basically who don't get laid enough and who can hijack instead of fucking. It's kind of like the current political situation...lol. Just set back,get laid and enjoy the show