Do You Mind the Lies?

For instance, I know I don't have a big cock. Some girls have a pussy like a glovebox. The wheels on the bus go round and round.

I like believable lies/dirty talk. Its all about phrasing and placement of the words. If she says "I love your big cock" I know she is lying and its a turn off. I like to have my cock complemented just as much as the next guy. So the girl has to get a bit more creative. I prefer "you have a nice cock". To which I reply "tell me what you like about my cock". Then she replies "I like how it feels in my mouth, I like how hard it gets, I love stroking it and sucking it, I want to see your cock cum" Then I say "I love your tight little ass, I love watching you go up and down on my cock while looking up at me." Etc.

Lies 101: I don't have to feel like the star quarterback but i still wanna be in the game. The best one I've heard so far when asking about my dick. She told me I have lot of guys beat and its a nice looking cock. To me thats right in the middle of the road between lies and could be true.

On another note,the more rushed I feel the less likely I am to cum. I tell providers up front it takes me a while to cum. So when the chick starts pumping fast and telling me she wants me to cum 10mins into it I feel rushed and loose my wood. My suggestion to providers is if your not into it that day for whatever reason, take the day off. A bad review for poor service will cost you more in the long run then taking a day off. Don't get me wrong you don't have to be dripping wet or moaning all the time. Just don't double book and make if seem like work.
Are you telling me they were acting?
LOL. WOW I MAKE GOOD SEX FACES IF THATS WHAT THA PITBULL PUTS ON ME IF U SCRATCH AND CLAW IM GOING TO TELL U OOH DADDY THAT HURTS.LOL
So, I guess filing my nails during the act is in poor taste, huh? That's what I call, multitasking!
I do not mind "the lies" as long as I can tell it that it is not obviously faked, I would rather "the truth" in that instance, as well as I would rather have a girl who is basically "quiet" then one who is so obviously faking the moans and screams. And the truth is that hobbyists "rent" these providers for 30 minutes, an hour, whatever, and they should treat the guy she is with at the time as if he is the cutest, has the biggest "package", is the best BCD according to her, ect.
You mean to say that my pecker is not huge and when we are finished I was not an awesome fuck?