guys‚ have you been with all races of women?

• NYr
  • 09-10-2014, 03:45 PM
First...drop the politics.

Second...here are my personal observations/experiences (these are generalities, and there are always exceptions in both directions)
1) AA women tend to get real wet easily.
2) Asian tend to be tighter than others
3) Hispanics are passionate and a lot of energy.
4) Red heads are wild (which I think everyone already knows...hell they do).
I never considered race when booking appointments. It's all pink in the middle.
Looking back I have been fortunate enough to have sexual relations with very race although some were non hobby. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
"It's all pink in the middle"

Lol. That's the most accurate statement shared in this thread.
Missed out on Asian before I retired. I am attempted to unretire.
Are there differences between the races? Is one race better than the other? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Like everything else, there are no hard and fast rules. In general though, ive found that AA are the least animate/vocal/responsive. Hispanics are overhyped. Asians tend to be the most shy at first but most fun once they're comfortable (I havent hobbies any of the afore mentioned). Caucasians can be anything from a yawn to the loudest and most animate (though none ive met through hobby yet). Mostly yawns. I have a few more i want to try but, if im not impressed, i think it will be time to get more versatile.
Yup! I made that a hobby goal.
I don't think I've fucked a Republican yet...at least I hope I haven't. Originally Posted by Prolongus
<<<< Registered Republican (although, I have voted Indie and Dem). Sorry babe. I'll be happy to buy you a drink to soften the blow - so to speak.

Edit: sorry I didn't read the whole thread yet. My comment was meant in fun. I didn't realize this was getting touchy.
Are there differences between the races? Is one race better than the other? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
the one i'm with currently always wins that one
txboi, make sure if the Aussie invites you inside her "pouch", that you're not fixing to nail a Kangaroo, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Bahaha.... dammit chung you made me spit out my coffee again!
I don't think I've fucked a Republican yet...at least I hope I haven't. Originally Posted by Prolongus
If you voted Democrat, you fucked Republicans when you posted your ballot.You should get treated for that.

Back on topic: I hadn't thought much about it, but I believe I have made the rounds. I have even broken down the Asian category into countries. Korean, Chinese, Thai, & Filipino have been nice. Japanese and Vietnamese are on my list (if my body will handle any more).
I most hobby with:

-Caucasian girls
-AA girls
-Once in a while a Latina (but not very often)

Never been with an Indian (dot), Indian (Feather), Middle Eastern or Asian provider. Not that I wouldn't I just don't see very many out there...
Are there differences between the races? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
"black girls just want to get fucked all night"...

Mick Jagger's fucked way more Chicks than I have.. he's probably on to something..

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rolli...somegirls.html
Done most of em... classify it as you see fit...

American
Canadian
Mexican
Brazilian
Columbian
English (UK)
Austrailian
Austrian
Irish
Italian
French
German
Czech
Russian
Greek
Portuguese
Spanish
Hawaiian (Polyneasian)
Korean
Chinese
Japanese
Thai
Philipino
Tree Hugger
Hippy
Stoner
Surfer
Debutante
White Trash
Trailer Trash
Nerd
Southern Belle
Cajun
Hick
Redneck
Hillbilly

Left on the To Do List.... Persian, Middle East and India/Shrilanka areas. Polish and Scandavian, Dutch, Swiss and Kiwi.
I have done 'em all basically ... some good, some bad in all too ... Hispanic's are the hottest ,, red heads second
I think I have been with all races except middle eastern‚ or Native American. The opportunity has never come up. I sure would like to try!

Do you have a favorite? Asian ladies really turn me on! So do black ladies! Oh‚ I like white girls too. And Hispanic chicks are hot! Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
I hate to break it you, but there are only 3 races among humans. "Native Americans" and "'middle eastern" are not races. Btw there is ni such thing as a Native American, but that's another story
I hate to break it you, but there are only 3 races among humans. Originally Posted by txexetoo
Mongoloid, Caucasoid, and Negroid.. yup, three..

on your other point that you hinted at.. I don't buy the Native American crossed the land bridge to North America, having originated in China story I've heard hypothecated.. I think there were original Americans, Native Americans if you will, here.. while I'm at it, I don't believe the Continental Drift theory that says Africa was connected to South America, broke off, and floated across the Atlantic.. further still, I believe in limited evolution, maybe 10% or so.. Man has evolved a little, but the came from Monkeys shit is nonsense.. if you want to trace your lineage back to ancestors who scraped their knuckles when they walked, have at it..