Benifits of repeat visits...

I think you pretty much covered it all very well.

I was talking with a few gentlemen last few days about the benifits of repeat visits.

I'd like to open this up for everyone to give their .02.

For me I know even tho I am able to relax and have a great time, once we've got that first date out of the way, we've enjoyed each other.. I personally get so much more eager to see you again.

Given hobby budgets I never expect a high frequency of visits. A repeat visitor to me may be once a month, once ever 2 months OR even 3 months.

I know for me the more I am able to connect over time with a gentleman the more open I am. The more I'm excited to visit again. The exploration becomes more intense. The more I know EXACTLY what a man like's. The freedom of converstation because we have built a trust completely increases with each time. A friendship developes. Secret lovers.

Variety is the spice of life for sure. I think others should go out and explore what others have to offer. It is so nice when you come back as well. I also believe we should enter a new person now and then into the factor to keep "emotions" in check. Humans are such emotional creatures that in this hobby world we have to keep our boundries.

What does this all mean to you? Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
I DO SOMETIMES BECAUSE THE COMFORT LEVEL IS ALREADY ESTABLISHED, BUT THERE'S SOMETHING TO BE SAID ABOUT THAT "FIRST ENCOUNTER," HOT HOT HOT!!!

DEVIN
I DO SOMETIMES BECAUSE THE COMFORT LEVEL IS ALREADY ESTABLISHED, BUT THERE'S SOMETHING TO BE SAID ABOUT THAT "FIRST ENCOUNTER," HOT HOT HOT!!!

DEVIN Originally Posted by DEVIN0131968
Amen! I only like repeat visits from those I truly love being with. If I am always "booked" it is likely because I don't want to see that person again.