Dallas Police Raid a Studio in Plano

With that many females working there, it wouldn’t surprise me if the cops are right this time. They will definitely advertise it if there is something to the accusation. Otherwise, you won’t see the bust mentioned again.
Damn shame I was hoping to stop by next month for my birthday. Glad I didn’t get wrapped up in this! I wonder what they were cited for since prostitution is a felony here unfortunately. I can’t imagine they can cite and release for felonies.
Damn shame I was hoping to stop by next month for my birthday. Glad I didn’t get wrapped up in this! I wonder what they were cited for since prostitution is a felony here unfortunately. I can’t imagine they can cite and release for felonies. Originally Posted by Del2ek
Thanks newbie or not? Member for 11years and 1 strip club review
I sounds like they were tickling the Dragon's tail. Hopefully more info comes out soon. If actual trafficking was occurring then yay for the cops. But this seems kinda sketch and we all know that the cops and state/federal attorneys love to tack on that term even when it doesn't apply to score political points. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Funny you say Dragon's tail. As in D1dragon?
Maybe the Asian studios and amps are next.

Maybe the feds are going to arrest the promotors of sex trafficking and human trafficking.

maybe the feds are here already. Maybe DHS will lock up old skinny tranny and old pale ghost riderz

I think it’s time Originally Posted by RomanRevko
Peter got banned again!!! What a surprise

Where has AdmiralGiggle been lately. Awfully quiet?
And before you answer AG, you have been awfully quiet.
  • BLM69
  • 09-23-2022, 10:10 PM
Wow. I was just there on Wednesday. Originally Posted by STG2
Neighbors were taking pictures, I suspect the 41 year female promoter is not going down by herself and will start singing like a bird. We'll see what comes from this.....
The juice ain't worth the squeeze...but you already know that.
Neighbors were taking pictures, I suspect the 41 year female promoter is not going down by herself and will start singing like a bird. We'll see what comes from this..... Originally Posted by BLM69
That happens more often than you think
They still have ads posted (Sept.22, 2022). Probably not a good idea to reach out......

Others that left the Bungalow and are now independent are quiet too
They might wanna also look at all of the ads for "Hot Young Asian woman"....those are the gals being trafficked, not this little hottie who voluntarily worked there.

They throw "trafficking" in there to get emotional support from the voters whether it's true or not. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
I think the "human trafficking" term should be abolished! We have federal laws against kidnapping and pedophilia and they cover anything related to "human trafficking" ....
actually Gayle, there is a significant difference in the elements of the crime. I am not going into it here but you could look it up.

You do not have to force someone into adult work to be guilty of trafficking. You only have to be helping them out such as a place to stay, air fare, rent,food etc--in the simplicest terms. Or you could be at the other end of the spectrum like those being trafficted across the border in trucks.

Anyway, it always helps LE if they have a cooperating witness or two in order to make the case--we will see.
My thoughts:

1. Only an idiot would think Bungalow whores are ‘Independent’
2. Only an idiot would provide the info required for their screening
3. Only an idiot would book somewhere with so much overexposure in a residential neighborhood, and Plano for fucks sake...Even the Amps got stomped on for their exposure’s in commercial districts
4. Too much exposure + too many ladies = DRAMA
We presume we know who the 41 year old is, I've got no clue who the 22 year old is though.