Is Wakeup a Mod?

As a board governour, this person has been very lenient about my avatard. Wasn't sure if it was ok to use another persons family member portraying a gender identity choice whew
Hey OP...how those points/warnings taste? You're welcome, by the way...

Does that answer your question yet, or should we continue?

Does that answer your question yet, or should we continue? Originally Posted by Wakeup
People think you are so unfair yet you provide many warnings and guidance along the way to their destruction.

You will make an EXCELLANT addition to the New York Staff
Such enthusiasm, mabe he letted you fondle the tranny whew
People think you are so unfair yet you provide many warnings and guidance along the way to their destruction.

You will make an EXCELLANT addition to the New York Staff Originally Posted by Whispers
Impressive post to review ratio!
Well this has brought out a interesting cast of characters.

Does that answer your question yet, or should we continue? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Copy and paste from Rooster or it's all bullshit.
Copy and paste from Rooster or it's all bullshit. Originally Posted by jokacz
Ample opportunity to go....legit. Yet prefers to be a purveyor of...fake news.
Wait...are you saying that rooster didn't get points or a warning, or are you just asking me to prove that he did?
Heh
Wait...are you saying that rooster didn't get points or a warning, or are you just asking me to prove that he did? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Heh, I'm honored you over estimate me. Why would I suggest he got points? I didn't know he did. Why would I care?
You're just proving my point...makin shit up to reinforce your delusional self worth.
So what, praytell, am I making up? Remember, I'm not an Upsetter...
Lmfao...douche
So...I'm supposed to answer your questions before you answer mine? Go back to Texas...troll.
You're proving rooster correct. Not a mod. Just an ass.
Okay now, I wouldn't go into the unprovoked rudeness territory if I were you, that leads to you getting ponits...just a warning...control yourself a little better and you will be fine.

So, your questions are not answerable by me...they're personal questions only you would know the answer to, so how can I possibly answer them? My question, however, had to do directly with your assertion that I was lying. I'm curious where you got that from.
Screenshot #3....which starts with "vicinms" and completes the list of "Moderators" with "ztonk." It then lists the 8 "Administrators." Then it starts the category of "Ambassador" beginning with the name "1thatgotaway" and ending with our own dear "Eli"....

Originally Posted by rooster
The Ministry of Truth rewrote history for the sycophant and stuck him on the list after vicinms .