RV Incall?

Thanks for your input, Honey! It's nice to hear some positive feedback.

The one that I posted pictures of is a couple years old and I have the cash. I wouldn't have a payment.
Thanks for your input, Honey! It's nice to hear some positive feedback.

The one that I posted pictures of is a couple years old and I have the cash. I wouldn't have a payment. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Okay. No rush right? I want you to have this. Just... ? It is a big purchase! A used one an ideal start. Thinking... ?
We are about to buy a large Class A RV. Looking at 35-40'. Hope to see you around
  • cboat
  • 05-24-2017, 06:20 AM
Here are some pictures of one of the RV's I've been considering.

I'm getting ready to start touring again and when I think about what I spend on hotels, I could own one of these... Hotels just seem like such a waste of money when you consider that.

Plus, you can't roast marshmallows at a hotel. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
While there are some pluses here, consider the additional fuel costs. These things don't get very good mileage. There are charges for camp ground parking which vary depending on the amenities, area of the country, and season of the year. Then there are insurance and upkeep costs. You have to refill water and propane tanks which is not really a big deal and there is always the ever present chore of dumping the tanks when they get full of human waste. Never a pleasant chore. Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but there are a lot of consideration which often get overlooked.
  • BK
  • 05-25-2017, 04:21 PM

Or you could move to the coast and set up one of these babies.
Great idea!
Hey Ginger, I think it's a great idea!!! I love my RV, as soon as I get it back (loaned it to my uncle long term) luckily he is a carpenter by trade and is redoing cause they are not intended to be lived in. My only advice would be DO NOT BUY A NEW ONE!!! I've never seen anything that depreciates like an RV. Buy a 2 year old one with low miles and save yourself a TON!! I would also just do your research on which campsites you stay at which you obviously will. You are after all the consummate professional. I only wish I could afford a full weekend with you when you get it. That would be a BLAST!!
I have a plane - we should talk xo Marc
Sounds like camping with ginger is on my bucket list soon