Suiram77 and JG Wentworth

Where you in world war 1 or 2 or both Originally Posted by suiram77
Yeah, this thread went the way I expected. I quoted this particular post from this genius because of the first word in the post. You really don't know the fucking difference between "where" and "were." Of course you think JG is smart. You're illiterate. Who the fuck is not smart compared to you?

Do you really want to insult a marine who served his country? I don't care how old the guy may be; he's a marine, he'll always be a marine. He probably could beat the shit out of you with his eyes closed.
Yeah, this thread went the way I expected. I quoted this particular post from this genius because of the first word in the post. You really don't know the fucking difference between "where" and "were." Of course you think JG is smart. You're illiterate. Who the fuck is not smart compared to you?

Do you really want to insult a marine who served his country? I don't care how old the guy may be; he's a marine, he'll always be a marine. He probably could beat the shit out of you with his eyes closed. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Thanks for catching that Lucas will make the correction. I'm sure he could, but no one will ever know just by posting on a hooker site Right?

Btw Lucas I'm pretty confident your post will cost you some points. Violence is never the answer brother, I have nothing but love for you. Let's try relax more.
Thanks for catching that Lucas will make the correction. I'm sure he could, but no one will ever know just by posting on a hooker site Right?

Btw Lucas I'm pretty confident your post will cost you some points. Violence is never the answer brother, I have nothing but love for you. Let's try relax more. Originally Posted by suiram77
My post won't cost me any points. I follow the rules around here, (whatever the fuck they are, I've never read the guidelines.) I just know what I've been pointed for in the past so I'm guessing those are the rules.

For you to even think that I can threaten you with a marine I've never met and will never meet says a lot about your intelligence, or lack thereof. One of my best friends is a marine. I was simply stating a simple fact of what this guy could do to you no matter how old he may be. You want to put him down and joke about his service. That man is one of the reasons why a clown like you even has access to the internet to post your illiterate nonsense.
What do you ladies and gentlemen think about suiram77 and JG Wentworth

That suiram77 is an arrogant SOB, I can't stand his lil you know what ass.

JG Wentworth is an lil troll asshole who thinks he/she is better than us.

What you guys think, if you have an opinion. Originally Posted by suiram77
I think that Suiram77 is a liar, and an intellectual midget. His lies are so lame.
My post won't cost me any points. I follow the rules around here, (whatever the fuck they are, I've never read the guidelines.) I just know what I've been pointed for in the past so I'm guessing those are the rules.

For you to even think that I can threaten you with a marine I've never met and will never meet says a lot about your intelligence, or lack thereof. One of my best friends is a marine. I was simply stating a simple fact of what this guy could do to you no matter how old he may be. You want to put him down and joke about his service. That man is one of the reasons why a clown like you even has access to the internet to post your illiterate nonsense. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Where did I joke about his service Lucas, I ask were he in world war 1 or 2 that's a legitimate question buddy. Anyway feel free to get it all out since you are so anger.

Thanks for your post
I think that Suiram77 is a liar, and an intellectual midget. His lies are so lame. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Thanks for your post Lucy
This thread will be locked within 24 hours, I'm just guessing
This thread will be locked within 24 hours, I'm just guessing Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Would you care to wager that? You know what would make it disappear faster than that? If you so call old farts that say you don't give a shit about me or JG stop posting. Try that it works, the thread will fall and fall and fall to the bottom of the page by midnight. If you just can't do that because you care so much about me lol then suiram77 will stay at the top buddy. Right where I belong hahah.

Thanks for your post
Modtards close threads for less than this one.
The Attention Whore just wrote a new threAD about how he wants to suck dick!
Where did I joke about his service Lucas, I ask were he in world war 1 or 2 that's a legitimate question buddy. Anyway feel free to get it all out since you are so anger.

Thanks for your post Originally Posted by suiram77
Do you even know when WWI took place? How could that man possibly serve in WWI? Do you think he's 120 years old and on this board? So yeah, genius, you joked about his service. You're just very bad at it.
Do you even know when WWI took place? How could that man possibly serve in WWI? Do you think he's 120 years old and on this board? So yeah, genius, you joked about his service. You're just very bad at it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Be nice Lucas, he probably suffered brain damage trying to get himself down far enough to suck his own dick.
Do you even know when WWI took place? How could that man possibly serve in WWI? Do you think he's 120 years old and on this board? So yeah, genius, you joked about his service. You're just very bad at it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The op was the one that said he was old I can careless Lucas when it took place, but that clearly has to be the wars he fought in. There is no way he fought in any wars since 911 if he is old. Again you are very angry dude, just relax Lucas it's going to be ok. I hate to see you have a heart attack over there.
The Attention Whore just wrote a new threAD about how he wants to suck dick! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Wish I could slutmutt
Be nice Lucas, he probably suffered brain damage trying to get himself down far enough to suck his own dick. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Nope I didn't even try to mine is not longer enough lol.