Shower?

I would love to spend the last 20 minutes in the shower and dry each other off. Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
withs somes a ...these hippos ya done needs ...more than 20 minutes justs ta ...reach alls ...of em with a towel
I have no issues if a gent needs to freshen up before our date actually begins. I find it quite nice, as he wants to be just as clean as I am.
Fresh clean towels and non scented soap are always available.

Showering together is also no issue.

To address the comment about not wanting a lady going through a gent's things. I have the perfect solution...

I will either accompany you in the shower, or will be in the bathroom with you enjoying a conversation.
Although, I am not a thief. I have no reason to take anything from anyone.

I've only had one gentleman that took issue with me in the bathroom with him. (guess he was a bit shy).

He went into the bathroom, closed the door, showered, then emerged in a towel.
I giggled a bit in my head as I was thinking, "I'm going to see you naked anyway, so why the need for hiding?"

But, I let him do what he had to do and we had a great time afterwards.

*curtsy*
Frankly I'd be surprised if a gal said no.
Sometimes a couple of my regs and I just start there.
Another and I always end up in the shower, she quite likes having her back scrubbed when under hot water.

If you're worried about a gal going through your stuff, then you didn't do your research correctly beforehand.

Reread Mocha's and Karla's comments at posts 24 and 26
Who is Karla for a thousand Alex.
What woman does not like daty in the shower ? All the women I know love this, or maybe I am special to them ?
No showers at my home Incall today!!
Just went to take a shower and the hot water tank broke!! So looks like I’m boiling water to take a bath and heading to Home Depot sometime today!!! 😡
No showers at my home Incall today!!
Just went to take a shower and the hot water tank broke!! So looks like I’m boiling water to take a bath and heading to Home Depot sometime today!!! �� Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
och
but a bath with a gal is fun at times. And could be a great line in a review she had ta make the bath like in a western movie.
mmmmm lots of barter room guys on this sad news. shhhhhh don't tell her but if ya a vet Lowe's gives ya a better discount. shhhhhhhh
och
but a bath with a gal is fun at times. And could be a great line in a review she had ta make the bath like in a western movie.
mmmmm lots of barter room guys on this sad news. shhhhhh don't tell her but if ya a vet Lowe's gives ya a better discount. shhhhhhhh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yeah or maybe someone has a Home Depot or Lowe’s credit card. Good idea osd!!!