Questions for the guys: why do you hobby?

Single guy, but would like to date. Just not in to the bar/club scene, and don't really meet people in to my hobbies or when I am out. Work is all married people as well. I hobby maybe once a month to get the edge off.
I’ve been hobbying for well over 30 years. At first it was few and far between and for variety. Things really kicked into 2nd and 3rd gear when I started getting less and less at home. I’ve been married to the same woman since the late 70’s, we met in college and she was my first sexual partner. I honestly love her but right now she has 0 sex drive. Once every two years whether I need it or not just doesn’t cut it. Menopause is a bitch. I’ve never found anyone that can give a better true DT BBBJNQNS like she can. I’m not talking the lame ass supposed DT so many of these providers offer, I’m talking as-deep-as-I-can-get-it-then-going-for-a-little-more deep and true FFing. She would lay her head on my belly, place her hand under my balls encourage me to go as deep as possible by gently pulling me into her mouth and throat. There was no stopping until the bell rang as deep as I could possibly get into her throat and release. Sadly it appears those days are over. As well it became a coping mechanism when I lost my mom to cancer. That year I literally kicked it into overdrive, seeing 52 different providers, one a week. I’ve since came to grips with all that and am now settled into cruisin’ mode, getting out to play only on occasion. I miss sex with my wife, but I’ve learned that intimacy doesn’t require sex and intimacy is not going to happen with a provider. Hobbying is for sex only. I miss my mom deeply as we were very close. Ok I’ll stop crying in my beer.
  • sydmo
  • 03-08-2018, 10:09 AM
You're doing a great job! Originally Posted by Father O Really
lol - thanks brother sl, I try not to disappoint

you're still a weasely little fuck

you have been quite entertaining the last 24 hrs keep it rollin brother
Menopause is a bitch; my mom won’t put out either.

… Not for me, you sick bastard! In a very healthy way, my mother and I talked about our lives and relationships, and she has told me that her body is dried up. She and my dad are no longer having a sexual relationship, despite having had a rocking one. This pains them both, and yet they’re doing nothing about it except being frustrated.

A friend in his 80s once told me “a good cuddle can be just as pleasurable.” We all know that is both true and a lie he’s convinced himself of. Keep up the good work Tickler
wow. some interesting situations here. Well, to throw one more scenario into the mix, I'm in the game for fun , for me and for my wife.. She enjoys the ladies almost as much as I. It's great to have a team-mate that is also a wing-man. lol We play together. Sorry guys.
  • sydmo
  • 03-08-2018, 10:51 AM
wow. some interesting situations here. Well, to throw one more scenario into the mix, I'm in the game for fun , for me and for my wife.. She enjoys the ladies almost as much as I. It's great to have a team-mate that is also a wing-man. lol We play together. Sorry guys. Originally Posted by nuglet
I have some friends in NM that have a similar relationship. Healthy and fun, imo cool man, jealous I didn't have a wife like that.
Menopause is a bitch; my mom won’t put out either.
Ok, I give up! I’m not sure what that is supposed to mean. Enlighten me
I was vicariously sharing your disappointment and trying to encourage you: I’m a generation younger than you, so my mom is currently where your wife is in regard to loss of a sex drive; my dad is where you are.

You are not alone.
Gotcha! Thanks! Sorry for the misread. I worked until 4:30 this morning and was still half asleep when I read that. LOL!

BTW on lookers, this is how to handle misunderstandings. There is no reason to start a pissing match. It makes the board a lot more enjoyable to read.
Gotcha! Thanks! Sorry for the misread. I worked until 4:30 this morning and was still half asleep when I read that. LOL!

BTW on lookers, this is how to handle misunderstandings. There is no reason to start a pissing match. It makes the board a lot more enjoyable to read. Originally Posted by Tonsil Tickler
Yesssssssssss!!!! Love it!!!
I think you left out a big one....

I'm old and like to fuck young women and the ONLY way that's gonna happen is to pay for it. Originally Posted by tang101
amen....
Lots of reasons I’d rather pay for pussy than date:

1. Expectations are clearly communicated up front and there is much less chance of drama or misunderstanding.

2. Discretion and safety- if I’m in a high profile position and don’t want to fuck with people dating me for my money or status I’ll just go pay for it on my terms. Cleaner and feels like less chance for being taken advantage of or manipulated/used.

3. Couples who want to explore but have a hard time with jealousy- bringing in a professional adds a lot of control and clear boundaries that are much more difficult when trying to bring in a girl from tinder, friends, or a bar.
The one thing I do miss though about being in a relationship is being able to bare back. At my age the Sensitivity is just not what it used to be. Originally Posted by madmilo69
There are a number of providers who will accommodate bare back under the right conditions...usually requiring a full panel std test and becoming one of her regulars. I have found three over the last 15 years or so of hobbying (I miss Anna Parker!).

Otherwise, I tend to have two ladies I see regularly with an occasional need to try someone new who catches my attention. My regulars are more than sex partners, but are friends. We will just go to lunch, go bowling in the afternoon, talk about new books we have read (at present I am collaborating with one on a novel). I can complain about my wife, talk about both our dreams. Both work as providers because they do not want to get married and love to have great sex. The fact that they make good money keeps them doing it. They both have a separate profession as well.
There are a number of providers who will accommodate bare back under the right conditions...usually ...... Originally Posted by Txbear46
tipping enough on the first date or seeing her 2 or 3 times.....

Although the desperation does not always show it is right there under the surface and can be seen when looked for.....
Interesting how balanced the results are so far. Myself I’m married but get very little action at home. Sometimes I need somebody other than myself to touch my dick.