Car Blow Jobs

• ideas
  • 05-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Come on now, who has not had a bbbj while driving down Westheimer or SanFelipe? Or better yet everything you could want in the Post Oak Grill garage? That is the way to live!
You can find almost anywhere man, your really over thinking the subject... just make sure you are aware of more than just the head.. ijs
I have always wanted to have an out-call session at the movies. Some week-day afternoon in the back row of a unpopular movie. Not a sold-out crowd, just a few folks down front—kinda like a SC, but real quiet.
  • xtrem
  • 05-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Church parking lot. Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com
Very safe while service is going on..Works every time, plenty of cars... No peeps...
Why stop at all? That's what cruise control is for
I have always wanted to have an out-call session at the movies. Some week-day afternoon in the back row .... but real quiet. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Some theaters have a balcony ... nostalgic.
Best place for a bj in the car? On the road, while moving.
If, the guy has tent then why not just ride and receive it I have done it several times and it seemed to work without any crashing due to my splendid ending lol
Get your windows tinted.
  • Skipp
  • 05-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Public park in pouring rain so no one else around. Residential urban street parked. Parked on the beach in view of, but not near, other cars. All in broad daylight, in the back seat. Car had rear shades which partially limited view from outside.
  • klutz
  • 05-27-2012, 05:22 AM
I was gonna say... just keep driving.

The whole finding a dark place and parking there... uhm, yeah... getting robbed or your car stolen while you're in the middle of a bj is not something I want to experience =P
In a limo driving around widow cracked just enough that at a traffic light other peaople can almost see in, are standing up out of the moon roof while shes going down.
Had one done while stopped in traffic on the interstate. Truck sits a lil high and my tint is factory, but the trucker beside me laid into his horn pretty good and was cheering us on. My best was in a fitting room at Dillards abt 6 years ago. Unreal rush.