Contact List Abandoned Due to Trolls

Might I suggest we pitch in for a gift for CK for putting all this together?
That's why you don't have a regular job. Originally Posted by telephoneman
What do you consider "a regular job"?
It's a shame it had over 80 ladies and I included the lists that are being created in SA and Austin as well, so it was basically a 3 city list.

And for some reason people can act and behave as adults and the lists are being created in other cities, but Houston is over run with dipshit immature loser trolls that have nothing better to do than harass women. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Easier said than done, but I wouldn’t let trolls throw you off from compiling the list. It admittedly may be a good idea for the ladies to confer amongst themselves who is and isn’t “troll worthy” with regards to who gets sent the list. You can’t stop all of it but you can try to discourage some of it. Don’t let your noble and courteous act get sidetracked because of dumbasses.
Might I suggest we pitch in for a gift for CK for putting all this together?
Originally Posted by Fallout4

How 'bout 80 guys give her a massage for one hour. At the same time.

I got the clit.
I got the clit. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You greedy bastard! Lol the smallest but most important part to be massaged
You greedy bastard! Lol The smallest but most important part to be massage. Originally Posted by Captain.Classic
FTFY

Lame

She was looking for an excuse to stop doing it. Maybe more work than she was thinking it was going to be. She could have put him on ignore and finished her list. Ijs
She had her e mail out there. IJS
Ok guys here is what the ladies have decided. The list is currently available right now to all verified Houston ladies.

Go visit a Houston lady and she can give you a copy.

Don't message me asking for it.

Thank you.
Right, the fuck, on! Q.V. anyone?
Ok guys here is what the ladies have decided. The list is currently available right now to all verified Houston ladies.

Thank you. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I believe that is a very effective and sensible delivery method. Thanks again for all the work you put in on this.

Thank you. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Entirely reasonable. Well done beautiful.