PDA?

It's blindingly hard to read that light green print of yours.

PDA is not about being all over the other person. It's about enjoying them in the simplest of ways, no matter how little or a lot the affection may be.
You mention you would not do PDA with someone on your *payroll*.
I assume you mean *providers*???

To each their own. But women in this adult lifestyle are no different than women in the RW. You just happen to make a choice to *hobby/pay* a lady in this adult lifestyle for companionship and take her on a public date. But yet the women in this hobby don't get the same type of PDA attention as those you meet in the RW??
Seems a bit discriminating to me. As it comes across as though they're *just* a paid item and not a person worth truly enjoying.
This is what I gathered from your comments. I could be wrong.

I believe women are beautiful creatures as well and as such display all the respect they rightfully deserve in public environments. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Adjust your monitor WM! It's blue!

Unlike me! When are we gonna make a mess of something?
(It's blindingly hard to read that light green print of yours.) Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
.... Sorry fixed it

(You mention you would not do PDA with someone on your *payroll*.
I assume you mean *providers*???) Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
...No, what I actually conveyed was that the natural yet powerful energy connection that I described taking place between my first time civi date and I in the theater (Which resulted in her naturally laying her head on my shoulder) would never occur with a pro because a pro is being paid to be there plain and simple.
There is zero potential for anything greater than sharing bodies and laughs because no matter how well you fake it GFE is still only GFE.
A pro is not my potential future GF so naturally we could never share any real degree of powerful intimacy when she's off to her next appt. in two hours?
Sharing our time, intellectual interaction and bodies sure. A truer more intimate potential has to exist for me to be comfortable with any PDA behavior.

(To each their own. But women in this adult lifestyle are no different than women in the RW. You just happen to make a choice to *hobby/pay* a lady in this adult lifestyle for companionship and take her on a public date. But yet the women in this hobby don't get the same type of PDA attention as those you meet in the RW??
Seems a bit discriminating to me. As it comes across as though they're *just* a paid item and not a person worth truly enjoying.
This is what I gathered from your comments. I could be wrong.) Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
No more discriminating than a provider who will only share greek or other activities with a civi world BF.
Offer yourself to me exactly as you would your BF (You won't) and maybe I'll think otherwise but for now let's cut through the crapolla and get real.

PDA is announcing to the world "I belong to this person just as she belongs to me". Well guess what? That isn't the case by a long shot.

What I actually stated was that out of a general respect for all women period I would not grope, grab, kiss or whatever else publicly on a first date with any woman. When we do it will be real as civilians because with a pro it's more about show. Just who I am.
...No, what I actually conveyed was that the natural yet powerful energy connection that I described taking place between us in the theater would not happen because a pro is being paid to be there plain and simple.

There is zero potential for anything greater than sharing bodies and laughs because no matter much you fake it GFE is still only GFE.

She is not my future GF so we could never share any degree of powerful intimacy when she's off to her next appt. in two hours? Originally Posted by Codybeast
Unfortunately...... many are not as well grounded as some of us......
I respectfully disagree with your comments. But to each their own.

.... Sorry fixed it
...No, what I actually conveyed was that the natural yet powerful energy connection that I described taking place between my first time civi date and I in the theater (Which resulted in her naturally laying her head on my shoulder) would never occur with a pro because a pro is being paid to be there plain and simple.
There is zero potential for anything greater than sharing bodies and laughs because no matter how well you fake it GFE is still only GFE.
A pro is not my potential future GF so naturally we could never share any real degree of powerful intimacy when she's off to her next appt. in two hours?
Sharing our time, intellectual interaction and bodies sure. A truer more intimate potential has to exist for me to be comfortable with any PDA behavior.

No more discriminating than a provider who will only share greek or other activities with a civi world BF.
Offer yourself to me exactly as you would your BF (You won't) and maybe I'll think otherwise but for now let's cut through the crapolla and get real.

PDA is announcing to the world "I belong to this person just as she belongs to me".
Well guess what? That isn't the case by a long shot.

What I actually stated was that out of a general respect for all women period I would not grope, grab, kiss or whatever else publicly on a first date with any woman. When we do it will be real as civilians because with a pro it's more about show. Just who I am. Originally Posted by Codybeast
I respectfully disagree with your comments. But to each their own. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
And I respectfully agree to your disagreement with my opinions.
Definitely a "To each his own" scenario. You do seem like one hell of an awesome provider.
Hey! I've got something you can EACH!

(Couldn't help myself! Sorry ... it's the blowmetourettes kicking in!)
So IF you take a woman on a date and your out in public for a few hours.
You don't hold hands, put your arms around her, don't kiss her??
She's strictly a paid object to you and not a woman worth enjoying in every way, even the slightest of PDA?? Just seeking clarification.

As I personally don't feel one has to be romantic with someone for there to be PDA between the two. Heck even in the RW, first date. Folks aren't romantically involved. Yet PDA takes place. So what makes it any different if the two met in the hobby? Both are still human, where the slightest PDA can lead to some incredible intense sex later.

Maybe I'm wired differently. But to me, men are beautiful creatures. I don't have to love them to enjoy PDA with them. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Since I've never had a "date" with a provider in a public setting, the question is somewhat moot. While some guys may like to take an attractive woman such as yourself out to dinner, to a club, or another public venue, I do not. I see a provider for sex and not what I would call companionship. BCD, anything goes.

In the RW I look at PDAs as part of the "mating ritual", so-to-speak. In the provider-client world, I remember the line that Julia Roberts said in Pretty Woman, something like "You don't have to worry. . . I'm a sure thing." I can only speak for myself, though.
  • 03-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Unless I'm in love - and that hasn't happened in the 21st century - I'm shy about PDA and don't initiate it. I don't mind if she does, though.
And that's understandable. Everyone enjoys this adult lifestyle & those we meet, for different reasons & in different ways. Thank you for your honest input.

Since I've never had a "date" with a provider in a public setting, the question is somewhat moot. While some guys may like to take an attractive woman such as yourself out to dinner, to a club, or another public venue, I do not. I see a provider for sex and not what I would call companionship. BCD, anything goes. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I simply can't be with a man strictly for sex. I adore men far to much to see them as nothing more than a tool to be used, and not truly enjoy the person they are and the old school soul they possess.
Men who stimulate my mind with intelligent conversation etc. Are men whom I find to be beautiful creatures who stimulate my body in ways that are unmatched by those who strictly see women for sex. But again, maybe I'm weird.
  • Vyt
  • 03-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Not that weird. I tend to agree.

Well, except for the part about men. I prefer women, personally.

(mainly because I knew if I didn't add that someone would point it out!)
recently in dallas PDA was off and on, we would both take turns taking the lead on it.
i didnt feel like i always had to be showing PDA. while in her company.
For me personally it depends on the person and the situation. I have one client who is more of a friend. He is around my age and we have been caught by the hotel staff numerous of times making out in the lobby and in the hallway. But as long as the gentleman is showing PDA to be affectionate and not to just draw attention I am okay. Now for the guys who can't dance but love going to dance clubs with me that is a whole different ball game.

xoxo Andy
hmmm....

Seems simple to me.
If you are UTR or nervous for any reason about being on a "date". DONT GO!

If you are on a DATE .. have fun.

geez what is so complex about that?