DPD Outside of Michiko this morning

You showed LE posts from here? Isn’t that a ban-able offense? Originally Posted by 2balls75
He did not out anyone who is a registered Provider or Hobbiests here per the ECCIE guidelines.

The AMPs and Studios are NOT members here, only their MANDLES and JOHNS.

This thread and all other threads in the public forums are not hidden from the public, and LE can see all of it.

Is it bad taste to post this thread. yes. But are any rules broken. NO

Just as when people share threads and posts from any other site or social media.
Mic Drop.
No proof of my complaint to local PD was the reason because I don't even know. All I said was that PD already had list of persons of Interest link to felony. Of course Chung Tran was on the top of the list due to his run in with PD from other spas.
Chung most wanted at the post office
Chung most wanted at the post office Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I’m serious, but I am on the MOST WANTED list at Block Buster video.

You can’t check out my movies because I never returned them.
Mic Drop.
No proof of my complaint to local PD was the reason because I don't even know. All I said was that PD already had list of persons of Interest link to felony. Of course Chung Tran was on the top of the list due to his run in with PD from other spas. Originally Posted by dallasaustin
I just want to know if Big b.o.b's chihuahua is safe
I just want to know if Big b.o.b's chihuahua is safe Originally Posted by ntxguy
It is not. The Hairless Chihuahua wants a friend with a benefit, he doesnt care if it's male or female.
Per Michiko employees (such as Chung Tran, ntxguy,, txcowboy and Dark), I thought that was me outside stalking and taking pictures. Didn’t you claimed my picture on the door or wall or something?
Anyway, it appears that certain employees didn’t get pickup by DPD. Next time, I am sure… since they got certain employees information from certain individual that been harassed by Michiko employees on this board. Originally Posted by AsianP
Why don't you stop being a big baby, and stop whining?

You got outted. We saw your pic. We're having a little fun with it. Good-natured fun. You are fat, aging, bald as shit, and ugly. You have been to all the AMPs, harrassed them, badgered them. Stalked them. Held them hostage. Told them you posted lies on ECCIE, told them nobody believes you. Told them you were a Lawyer. You have done this for years. You have appeared here under 40-45 handles. You're a one-trick Pony, obssessed with K-girls, so you lash out, afraid that other guys sleep with them. You get a 9 inch hard on typing my handle name. You need mental help, for real. For 5 years, day after day, you stalk this website, obssessed with what others do. You feel shame, so you make Chung Tran a Straw Boogie Man to try to make yourself feel like you have a strain of nobility. You made up scores of lies. Your stupid list has what, 40 names? And you promote the idea that 30+ are me? Dude, I have literally had one handle, ever. You'll never accept that, I know. How you reconcile my high number of posts, and think I post a whole lot more, assaults credulity. I'm Bobby Mann now, that's a new charge, but it underscores your insane obsession. I know I poke at you, it's occasionally amusing, but Dude you have real personal problems. Your whole life is stalking a pussy website, concentrating on Korean women, and who else might be seeing them. I can see how your desperation is heightened, now that your physical characteristics are revealed (and clowned), but it is ultimately part of your healing process. It takes you out of that 5 year shadow of stalking and harrassing.
Why don't you stop being a big baby, and stop whining?

You got outted. We saw your pic. We're having a little fun with it. Good-natured fun. You are fat, aging, bald as shit, and ugly. You have been to all the AMPs, harrassed them, badgered them. Stalked them. Held them hostage. Told them you posted lies on ECCIE, told them nobody believes you. Told them you were a Lawyer. You have done this for years. You have appeared here under 40-45 handles. You're a one-trick Pony, obssessed with K-girls, so you lash out, afraid that other guys sleep with them. You get a 9 inch hard on typing my handle name. You need mental help, for real. For 5 years, day after day, you stalk this website, obssessed with what others do. You feel shame, so you make Chung Tran a Straw Boogie Man to try to make yourself feel like you have a strain of nobility. You made up scores of lies. Your stupid list has what, 40 names? And you promote the idea that 30+ are me? Dude, I have literally had one handle, ever. You'll never accept that, I know. How you reconcile my high number of posts, and think I post a whole lot more, assaults credulity. I'm Bobby Mann now, that's a new charge, but it underscores your insane obsession. I know I poke at you, it's occasionally amusing, but Dude you have real personal problems. Your whole life is stalking a pussy website, concentrating on Korean women, and who else might be seeing them. I can see how your desperation is heightened, now that your physical characteristics are revealed (and clowned), but it is ultimately part of your healing process. It takes you out of that 5 year shadow of stalking and harrassing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wow, someone has serious issue.
You left out AsianP is Mexican. Now that can be seen as insult to Mexicans and non Mexicans. I am betting you're a Korean taxi driver that need extra money. That's why you're pimpin'. Just a wild guess that I am willing to bet on.
Wow, someone has serious issue.
You left out AsianP is Mexican. Now that can be seen as insult to Mexicans and non Mexicans. I am betting you're a Korean taxi driver that need extra money. That's why you're pimpin'. Just a wild guess that I am willing to bet on. Originally Posted by dallasaustin
You got me Man. Yup, I'm a Korean Taxi Driver. How is leaving out his heritage an insult? How about I do you one better? He is of Mexican lineage, born in the US (his statement to AMP employees).

I don't care about his heritage. I am concerned for his mental well-being. Are you? If you were, I don't think you would be such an unconvincing Lackey.
It look like I lost the bet. You'll not admit to truth so quickly. Funny how some handful of people who claimed AsianP is Mexican. Maybe to y'all if a person is not white, they all look alike. You are just FULL OF SHIT everywhere.
Tell you 2 things about AsianP. He is more educated than me and he can most likely crush you physically and financially.

As for you, the employee of Michiko, why aren't you give answer to these guys? I will ask you again for what's been asked to Michiko pimps, did Michiko got raided? Is Michiko closed?
If they are closed, I do feel bad because my intention was PD to go after Michiko Pimps on the board.
Tell you 2 things about AsianP. He is more educated than me
Coincidentally, when I talk to myself, I also think that one of me is more intelligent than the other me. But then, when both of me comes to a consensus, I conclude that both of us are genii.

(As the more educated AsianP will inform DallasWacoAustin, "genii" is the plural of "genius".)
It look like I lost the bet. You'll not admit to truth so quickly. Funny how some handful of people who claimed AsianP is Mexican. Maybe to y'all if a person is not white, they all look alike. You are just FULL OF SHIT everywhere.
Tell you 2 things about AsianP. He is more educated than me and he can most likely crush you physically and financially.

As for you, the employee of Michiko, why aren't you give answer to these guys? I will ask you again for what's been asked to Michiko pimps, did Michiko got raided? Is Michiko closed?
If they are closed, I do feel bad because my intention was PD to go after Michiko Pimps on the board. Originally Posted by dallasaustin
The Title of this forum is Encounters – AMP/Spa. Do you have an encounter to review or are you just gonna talk shit every effing day on here? It’s getting old, nobody cares. If you must continue, then you and Chung should p.m. each other and do it in private.
The Title of this forum is Encounters – AMP/Spa. Do you have an encounter to review or are you just gonna talk shit every effing day on here? It’s getting old, nobody cares. If you must continue, then you and Chung should p.m. each other and do it in private. Originally Posted by 2balls75
I have been advised not to post review in Dallas AMP and Agency section. Plus, so many pimps have done that already. My average review will not benefit.

I will make sure to post one or two reviews next time I am out of town. Look out for my review in NJ or NY.
I have been advised not to post review in Dallas AMP and Agency section. Plus, so many pimps have done that already. My average review will not benefit.

I will make sure to post one or two reviews next time I am out of town. Look out for my review in NJ or NY. Originally Posted by dallasaustin
Fair enough. Hopefully you and Chung can have a nice long PRIVATE conversation and save the space on here for reviews.
I don't associate with pimps in private. Definitely not after what I seen. You can keep your association with pimps.
This place doesn't need space until pimps and promoters are cleaned up.