When would you support impeachment?

If he commits a large amount of troops back into Iraq you will get my vote.
If he commits a large amount of troops back into Iraq you will get my vote. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How many heads being sawed off on international television is ...

...... acceptable to you?
What previous bet did I "welch" on ?

Provide a link or STFU. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Providing a link is a simple enough request.

Ask and ye shall receive!

http://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do...y&p=1055485897

At 7:48 this morning I posted the following:

And I'm willing to bet that Obama's approvals when he leaves office will be higher than the Shrub's exit approvals too. Any takers? Originally Posted by bigtex
31 short minutes later, Trendy Trendaway posted the following link:

http://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do...y&p=1055485985

I'll take that bet! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Now that it has been clearly established that Trendy accepted my kind and generous wager offer, we need to move on to the next step in the process.

Trendy, which did you decide upon? Are you accepting the $450.00 offer or the $550.00 option? It makes no difference to me.

Damn, I am sooooooo easy to get along with!

...... acceptable to you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yours and a couple of others ..Why?
Yours and a couple of others ..Why? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now that was really rude. See how you are?

I would never think something like that about you, ....

.............................. .....or anyone else I know or met.

Have a pleasant weekend.

...... acceptable to you? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Yours and a couple of others ..Why? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who will be selecting the extras?

Sounds like a job for Darth Cheney!
Like I said before......I will be happy to make the bet with you...but I won't wager money over the internet with a person who is anonymous and can easily welch on the bet....especially with someone who is trying to spin his way out of his own boasting....

So if you are seriously convinced that Obama's approval numbers will go back over 60% before he leaves office, then by all means take me up on my bet.

You won't. You are a weasel who likes to boast but can't put up.

My offer still stands:

You win, I disable my account for 6 months, I win you disable your account for same.

You are a dunce............

But I can understand why you are trying to weasel out of the wager.....the very reason I don't do cash wagers on the internet with anonymous people..

Let me know when you are serious about your boasting. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So if you are seriously convinced that Obama's approval numbers will go back over 60% before he leaves office, then by all means take me up on my bet. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Wait!

Did BigTitsLiar actually predict ....

..."Obama's approval numbers will go back over 60% before he leaves office"?

Did he actually post it?
Yep............

See Post #8

Wait!

Did BigTitsLiar actually predict ....

..."Obama's approval numbers will go back over 60% before he leaves office"?

Did he actually post it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Provide a link or STFU. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What? Trendy offers no recognition for me providing the link he requested. I even took it a step further and provided him with twice as many links. And how does he show his gratification? He once again does his version of the back step shuffle!

Like I said before......I will be happy to make the bet with you...but I won't wager money over the internet with a person who is anonymous and can easily welch on the bet....especially with someone who is trying to spin his way out of his own boasting.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yes, Trendy is once again backing out on the same bet that he previously accepted. Perhaps it is time for Trendy to step up to the plate or STFU. When asked, I delivered the goods. What does a Trendy do? He welches on a bet.

Is anyone surprised?

Just as I thought. Trendy Trendaway is all talk and no action! We shouldn't expect anything more from a self-admitted traitor who favors Taliban Commanders over American citizens.

http://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do...y&p=1055418073

Stick that link up your spineless ass! Weasel!
Again...

Like I said before......I will be happy to make the bet with you...but I won't wager money over the internet with a person who is anonymous and can easily welch on the bet....especially with someone who is trying to spin his way out of his own boasting....

So if you are seriously convinced that Obama's approval numbers will go back over 60% before he leaves office, then by all means take me up on my bet.

You won't. You are a weasel who likes to boast but can't put up.

My offer still stands:

You win, I disable my account for 6 months, I win you disable your account for same.

__________________ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I REPEAT, NEVER ONCE DID I SUGGEST THE SHRUB SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE.
[/B] Originally Posted by bigtex
I did! What the hell is wrong with you? You liked President W?

I'll take that bet! He won't !!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
In post 6, Bigtex said.
And I'm willing to bet that Obama's approvals when he leaves office will be higher than the Shrub's exit approvals too. Any takers?

In post 8 he said,
Hell, Obama might leave office with approval's in the 60's now.

In post 9 you accepted a bet.

The only bet mentioned was Obama would leave office with higher number than Bush. While whirly, who can't comprehend a simple statement, thought Bigtex was talking about a 60% exit.

Just like ignorance of the law is no excuse, neither is being stupid enough to accept a bet (that was clearly stated) you don't understand.

So yes. The little bastard is trying to wiggle out of it.
That is actually a counteroffer, changing the terms of the deal. It's not binding until terms are agreed. They have a bet, but have not agreed on the terms of the wager. Kinda looks to me like BigAssTucks is the one trying to back out. Figures. Gutless bastard.
It was you who clearly accepted my wager offer. Your exact words were, "I'll take that bet." At the time there was only one "bet" offered and you clearly accepted the terms and conditions.

The only item left to settle was the actual amount of the bet.

As opposed to entering into negotiations on the actual amount of the bet, you shift gears by making a feeble attempt to change the terms and conditions of the wager itself. Huh?

I would be more than happy to reconstruct the actual words and timeline, by using the exact quotes and the exact times they were recorded. Shall I?

I tell you what I will do, I will modify my previous monetary offer to either $450 or $550. It's your choice!

Damn, I am easy to get along with! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're wrong Tampon. Taking the bet is not the same thing as figuring out the terms of the bet. That being the wager itself. He accepted the bet but he had a counter offer for the wager. You're backing out....unless you can come up with a fool proof way of transferring the money that you want to throw away. Without a way of transferring the money you might as well bet a gazillion, million dollars just like a kid.