Which news anchor or reporter do you want to have sex with.

+1 on Michelle Valles
Also, Sally Hernandez-KXAN

Others:
Lauren Sanchez from Ent. Fox
Sharon Tay - MSNBC...WOW!!!!
Ines Sainz - TV AZTECA...awesome ass!
Jackie Guerrido - started as a Peurto Rico Weather Girl- very nice breasts!
Ron burgondy
almost any of the Fox News anchor babes. When Shannon Bream is on, I just turn down the volume and watch her mouth.
  • FWR
  • 02-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Kxan morning traffic reporter Debra Wynn

Dominique Sachse of KPRC - Houston. I think they are manmades, but they are spectacular.
Glenn Beck. ok, go ahead and laugh. I want to see what is behind all that intensity of his. *(grin)*
I'd do them all
As a tech geek, I have to support a girl that got her start on TechTV (G4TV), Erica Hill. She is now on CBS.

She is a pretty one!
I was really just kidding about Glen Beck, y'all. He probably never spends time thinking about sex anyway *(sheepish grin)*
Megan Kelly. Fox News
Since I recently lived in the Boston area, I would have to pick Maria Stephanos. Works for Fox Boston. Plenty of pics to google her. Love here when she does the new with her thigh-high boots on.
My new favorite has been working on AC360 lately. Isha Sesay.

As others have said Robin Meade.... yum

You gotta love Brooke Baldwin

Ok, so it's obvious I watch a lot of CNN. They have a lot of hotties...
http://www.nakednews.com/

This show started on cable in Canada(Toronto) about 20 years ago. Now it's on the internet only, I guess.

And, for you ladies, the Canadian TV show had male anchors too.

This was the original anchor...she was hot in her heyday!

http://www.nakednews.com/bio/naked-n...inclair#scroll
now this is a thread I can sink my tongue into...if you like Sally Hernandez and Michelle Valles, then you will love Nancy Zambrano, local reporter, KTBC...little hot pixie

In the big leagues, Erin Burnett, national CNBC and Meet the Press contributor...