gonna answer a great question, that i've been asked a lot lately

I'm not a BNG guy....some folks do more than just BJ I have heard.
My point though was more about truth in advertising and on the other side, what guys should expect based on what is advertised by the lady (nothing more/Nothing less....other than the proverbial YMMV...and YMMV really should be extras). Originally Posted by NYr
Exactly.

A provider advertises it, she should do it, if she does not feel like it or feels she cannot perform at the advertised level and for the time frame paid for, she needs to cancel the appointment and reschedule if both are willing.
Hey now! When I first started, I thought that BNG meant "Bang and Go". Whew, how things have since changed! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Aww that ok darlin... theres many definitions for it.... bang n go... blow n go... boy next door....
especially the last paragraph. something that some ladies should pick up on..

Etiquette is to stay nude, or cuddle, chit chat, before and until he dresses . Only time I get dressed before him is if he is uncomfortably over the time he paid for.

When they get dressed before me, and there's still time, I even mention it, and they know, but have other tasks to get into. I had this happen for an overnight. . .He Stayed for less than an hour after a SUPER intensified O, and he told me to consider the excess as a tip, and refused it back.

Getting dressed is a no no for me until he leaves. I want to make a "lasting" impression, hehehe. Some folks just aren't cut out to be GFE. Own it, don't falsify it per ad, and live your life.

GFE at its best is not always from experts and experienced ladies, but ladies who really love sexuality, intimacy, and cocks naturally, without any "illusions" (incessantly yelling on cue) that many hobbyists mistake for GFE. Either you like cock, or ya don't. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
are you ever too ashamed that you finished so fast, you couldn't look a provider n the face after finishing?

are you ever embarassed about finishing too quickly? does it even matter Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Yes, whether jerking off or alone being with a beautiful lady - but you get over it. You wait 30 years WP, you'll be wanting him to get finished quickly.
"I'm gonna fuck you till you get soft, then suck till you get hard, then repeat."

A little conversation is always nice, but intermingled with a tongue-swirling blow job is perfection.
Great response Eva, we share a lot of the same philosophies! I think providers that have these bad behaviors are actually enabled by most of the men here. If we, providers and hobbyist alike, were called out on the BS this place would be much more enjoyable. As it stands, there is a lot of "GPS" and "you know you need my funds" attitudes going on. Both of which, are ridiculous. I still say it boils down to treat others how you want to be treated.

On the lighter side, it doesn't matter how soon you get off. What matters is, did you have a good time?
Well...I'm gonna say what I think everyone else might be thinking...is this your attempt at damage control, Wulf? From a not-so-favorable review? I know...two sides to every story and all.

If it isn't an attempt then maybe you wanted to "throw this out here" to get honest feedback and...learn a few things. Discussions like these are always entertaining and informative. Originally Posted by Prolongus
+1,000,000 Prolongus

And she won't listen or change shit anyway so it's useless to give this hard head advice...But I'll give mine anyway...

Honey, if you advertise YOUR TIME by the hour, then a Gent is entitled to an hour of time in your PIGSTY incall, even if he nuts within 5 seconds of walking into your nasty incall. If he chooses to leave after 5 seconds because he knows he can't nut again, that is HIS decision, not yours.

Now, if you advertise that you are not MSOG you still owe the Gent whatever time is left unless you advertise One Hour or One Shot On Goal whichever comes first, which I have never seen...It's the ripoff artists that feel the party is over as soon as the dude nuts with time left on the clock. Dudes just usually don't make a big deal about it, but they should, because these Nut Watchers/Clockwatchers are usually the ones who have the DISCLAIMER, "I'm selling time, not my body and this is not a solicitation for prostitution."

The bottom line, this is spin control for you based on your last shitty review where you got dressed after the dude nutted in 15 minutes in your nasty incall.
Hey now! When I first started, I thought that BNG meant "Bang and Go". Whew, how things have since changed! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I too thought bng means "bang and go", as in basically a "quicky" or 15 minute session like you see advertised on bp.

I guess some providers advertise bng to mean "blowjob only" session, no cfs.
Exactly.

A provider advertises it, she should do it, if she does not feel like it or feels she cannot perform at the advertised level and for the time frame paid for, she needs to cancel the appointment and reschedule if both are willing. Originally Posted by davidfree986
So your saying you never went to work not feeling well and not able to give your very best? I am sure your employer was expecting the same level of performance as always. Yet I doubt you stayed home without pay or offered your employer a partial refund for your being YMMV that day. Get over the YMMV thing David. These gals are human after all.
Who is Davidfree anyways? Everyone is always saying he is some mega-asshole that has a new name, but who was he? What did he do? I didn't get that memo.

I do know that he is fucking annoying and posts the same shit, day in and day out.
  • !VI!
  • 10-07-2014, 11:41 PM
+1,000,000 Prolongus

And she won't listen or change shit anyway so it's useless to give this hard head advice...But I'll give mine anyway...

Honey, if you advertise YOUR TIME by the hour, then a Gent is entitled to an hour of time in your PIGSTY incall, even if he nuts within 5 seconds of walking into your nasty incall. If he chooses to leave after 5 seconds because he knows he can't nut again, that is HIS decision, not yours.

Now, if you advertise that you are not MSOG you still owe the Gent whatever time is left unless you advertise One Hour or One Shot On Goal whichever comes first, which I have never seen...It's the ripoff artists that feel the party is over as soon as the dude nuts with time left on the clock. Dudes just usually don't make a big deal about it, but they should, because these Nut Watchers/Clockwatchers are usually the ones who have the DISCLAIMER, "I'm selling time, not my body and this is not a solicitation for prostitution."

The bottom line, this is spin control for you based on your last shitty review where you got dressed after the dude nutted in 15 minutes in your nasty incall. Originally Posted by ManSlut

just saying MOD have fun with this one ...

now i'm gonna shed some light on a stupid situation as of right now,

one of the many things in MY INCALL which is my home is cosplay related, almost all of it if you actually took your head out of your ass long enough to see it. I am not upset by anyone ever leaving because I have a place where i do everything.

Now you of all people are the king of douche bag keyboard warriors, i have watched you kiss ass on every post over the past year, especially for someone who rarely sees anyone?

funny enough for a pigsty everything is clean and orginized lol oh shit you never would know that because you are too busy bitching on a computer

i've already told you dickheads if i get banned ofw, but i'm sick of dicks like you and your troll posy talking to FUCKING LADIES like you run something.

LET ME LET ALL YOU KEYBOARD WARRIORS KNOW SOMETHING! GET REKT!

you narcissistic dicks, you are still talking to a LADY no mater what she does for a hobby, it's why i made it a personal goal, if a keyboard warrior ever gets ballsy and tries that bs in person i end his shit fast, forcefully or not.

i've seen you post and if people knew the kind of bullshit you hide no one one see most of the most commonly posting people on this site. and its only sad because Moderators let it happen, yet ladies are supposed to be safe on this site lol.

that's why i say eccie is a joke... that's why i say that no matter what eccie is on bottom of priority list when it comes to caring, because 6/10 eccie members that contact me never reach my door, and 3/10 get tossed out because of something they did. But i stay because that 10% of guys here who show what this site is really about don't talk much.

this should have been an entirely different thread

to you specifically Manslut you talk alot in public but cower in PM's, i do promise you this! you would never say to face to face, unless you care to prove me wrong STFU
  • !VI!
  • 10-07-2014, 11:53 PM
Well...I'm gonna say what I think everyone else might be thinking...is this your attempt at damage control, Wulf? From a not-so-favorable review? I know...two sides to every story and all.

If it isn't an attempt then maybe you wanted to "throw this out here" to get honest feedback and...learn a few things. Discussions like these are always entertaining and informative. Originally Posted by Prolongus

to answer you not really,

there was a very biased side of the story told but honestly the only people who responded or even cared about it was they keyboard warriors and we all know my feelings on that jerk-circle

i wanted real responses and so far i got them, honestly if people heard the other half of the story it wouldn't be that interesting lol, but in that light if i meet someone and the smell of any [removed drug reference - GM] i will turn them around n the future with out question.

i've always been intrested in how people feel about this. it's the guys that spend the full time, that become regulars almost always...

but it's people coming in with curtain ... attitudes that always seem to do this.

side not i have a giant mirror in my living room and having sex n front of it made it so much better... even tho it was very brief and disappointing lol
Who is Davidfree anyways? Everyone is always saying he is some mega-asshole that has a new name, but who was he? What did he do? I didn't get that memo.

I do know that he is fucking annoying and posts the same shit, day in and day out. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Lmao!!

Who said Davidfree is a "mega-asshole"?
  • !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 12:17 AM
Lmao!!

Who said Davidfree is a "mega-asshole"? Originally Posted by Bombay

lol where did any of that come from

based on his reviews he seem to be a more effective member of the board and a regular hobbyist
lol where did any of that come from

based on his reviews he seem to be a more effective member of the board and a regular hobbyist Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess

Don't ask me, ask sweater puppies. She's the one who said it.