Outcall to your home - Who would you trust?

Man, you know how it is: you start having girls over, pretty soon they start falling in love with you...start lurking around the yard with their milkshakes. Who can live like that!? What do I tell the neighbors!?

Hahaha! I personally don't. As someone with some risk assessment in my background, I haven't done that in over 10 years..but I can imagine knowing the right lady, from previous encounters, and being able to trust my spidey-sense about her. Have some rapport first, unless you just have nothing to lose and nothing you're concerned about.

LnH
Kitty!!!!!!

Now that I know she is not RETIRED!!! I am going to invite her back over in hopes of true love and getting my money back!!!!!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-10-2016, 04:05 AM
You are barking up the wrong tree.
I had three ladies do an out call to my place. Now, they won't stop banging on my front door.

Maybe, I should let them out!
I do almost all Outcalls at my place for many years without any problems!!! I would trust any verified provider or P411 provider unless I read a reason not to trust her!! I have even had select BP gals over after talking to them on phone with no problems!! I do screen on phone and do watch them carefully the entire time here!!
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2016, 02:06 PM
I do almost all Outcalls at my place for many years without any problems!!! I would trust any verified provider or P411 provider unless I read a reason not to trust her!! I have even had select BP gals over after talking to them on phone with no problems!! I do screen on phone and do watch them carefully the entire time here!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I'll see you in the news someday when they set you up, tie you up and rob you blind, maybe I just see and hear too much behind the scenes stuff that I know better.

Just think if anything ever goes down, you'll have a long list of providers and their associates to filter through, their situation might if been good when you saw them last but things change, situations change and associates change

I'm curious what you're screening procedures are on someone you've never met before? Be really careful my friend, the hobby can be very dangerous....
+1 Very good suggestion BLM.
I use advanced psychological techniques based on my extensive training when I screen!! I don't think there are that many gals on P411 and verified on ECCIE who will be tying me up!! I am trained in martial arts as well!! I don't allow more than one person at a time and they have to strip immediately!! If they shower we shower together!!! I take precautions!!!!!! But you never know so a lot of precautions are essential!! If a gal claims to be safe, I take extra precaution with her!!!!!