What if I am done

Ya'll are awesome! I'm blushing!
If you pay for an hour, you should get an hour. If for some reason you cum quickly and can't get it back up, she should at least offer a relaxing body rub. Plus you can also kiss/cuddle/chat for the remaining time.
If you pay for an hour, you should get an hour. If for some reason you cum quickly and can't get it back up, she should at least offer a relaxing body rub. Plus you can also kiss/cuddle/chat for the remaining time. Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
If your breath and pits are fresh and you don't feel like a cactus. to avoid feeling like a cactus, either use a #3 beard trimmer or shave every day and not every 3 days. To avoid bad breath don't smoke and chew a couple of Altoids. I'm sure you know how to avoid steamy pits.

Love,
Ana
If your breath and pits are fresh and you don't feel like a cactus. to avoid feeling like a cactus, either use a #3 beard trimmer or shave every day and not every 3 days. To avoid bad breath don't smoke and chew a couple of Altoids. I'm sure you know how to avoid steamy pits.

Love,
Ana Originally Posted by anova444
That leaves me out!
That leaves me out! Originally Posted by Luckyl
LMAO, you get the award for best utilization of emoticons. Thanks for the belly laughs, oxo.