Mother - Daughter Teams

To Mackenzee....I'm so glad I saw your post. I ran across your ad stating you provide mother/daughter sessions. I was like OMG really? I was hoping it was only role play. I think it is disgusting for a mother and daughter to get intimate.
I seem to recall some reviews back on aspd of mother and daughter strippers. I don't think they worked together, but both apparently played if I recall correctly. Can't remember their names or what club. One may have gone by Raven? I never met either of them.
The Bunny Ranch used to have a mother daughter team but they did not work together. You had to book with both, separate sessions. Sort of a compare/contrast thing.
Don't know the names but there is a dancer at CR whos mom works next door at The Fair.

I seem to recall some reviews back on aspd of mother and daughter strippers. I don't think they worked together, but both apparently played if I recall correctly. Can't remember their names or what club. One may have gone by Raven? I never met either of them. Originally Posted by Merlin's Wand
I guess that makes a perv. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
And a hero, Bubba, a hero...

sorry call me the sick perv but that makes my dick hard. and I do remember the mother/daughter combo on cl. Originally Posted by unteagle
I share the hard on, but not the experience... and I am getting MAD!! where are these providers?

what was wrong with his reply? wanting to get with a fresh legal provider. That's a sin?? Originally Posted by unteagle
Nothing, my friend, you have me standing by your side (perhaps not the best thing, but what can we do? and there is nothing called a "legal provider", is all illegal.)

I think Sweet Robin advertises such, sometimes a three-generation session if reviews are to be believed--grandmother, mother, daughter. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
Found them... outside my comfort zone for providers... too bad, since it sounded hot. I am with unteagle, where are the providers at? lost of "muddling" (as CPI says) but no answers.

Enough bashing, what make anyone less of a pervert than unteagle or me?

Any real answers?