what's your reaction?

Phildo, we might be memorable to the lady if we've seen her 20 times...talk about a busted ego if she doesn't recognize you...
That's what meant with the "unless you're a regular" bit. You see a lady once, maybe 6 months later you think you'll try it again, six months later you're in a bar on a business lunch you know you've seen "her" somewhere, then it falls into place...but she probably couldn't pick "us" out of a crowd of three. It's a numbers thing!
phildo your 2nd to last post on this just made my spit coke on my keyboard, that's some funny chit right there.

to add something, i have seen providers in addison, some i have seen others i have not. i agree with phildo, i doubt very much the ones i have seen would recognize me from the masses unless i was some sort of long-term regular. either way i would not interrupt her real life activities and hope she would respect mine.
These ladies have a life outside of the hobby. Respect their privacy when they are not in the provider mode. They have families and kids too. Never out them.
I agree totally with you thathotnurse.. I forfeited my rights to ask the "Do I know you?" Question.
I wish I could contact her I feel like a dooch. I meet people in my profession women and men so it was a natural reaction. I'm getting deeper in the hobby than I realized.. Lesson learned.
I agree totally with you thathotnurse.. I forfeited my rights to ask the "Do I know you?" Question.
I wish I could contact her I feel like a dooch. I meet people in my profession women and men so it was a natural reaction. I'm getting deeper in the hobby than I realized.. Lesson learned. Originally Posted by jerkn2u
Every fcuks up - hobby or not. I'm guessing ur not a douche or you wouldn't have cared to post this anyway. Chin up grasshopper! Hopper on!!
Ran into a provider, at Whole Foods on an otherwise empty isle , merely said "Hi" as I would with any other person.

Then PM her, and we shared a good laugh.

Hopefully will see her in a few weeks.