Isabella Arias is now Victoria Lopez here on ECCIE

With this Cat fight and Pissing Match, i almost forgot which provider this thread was about.
Good job derailing this thread.

CG
Back to original discussion.

To answer a question, a disabled account is not an active account. Originally Posted by NYr
Can you link an active account to a disabled (not guested) account, as was done in this case?

I think the answer is yes, as long as no RL info is being disclosed, but would like to hear that confirmed (or corrected) by a mod.
  • NYr
  • 07-02-2017, 10:58 PM
Can you link an active account to a disabled (not guested) account, as was done in this case?

I think the answer is yes, as long as no RL info is being disclosed, but would like to hear that confirmed (or corrected) by a mod. Originally Posted by TinMan
confirmed
Looks like she disabled her new acct. Not sure if this was mentioned in the digression.
Yea..because I'm sure she changed it to begin with for a security reason...especially if she doesn't have anything out there on the original handle that's bad...

Now the OP connected them and who knows what kind of safety concern that caused her...
If she changed it for a security reason, why didn't she guest the account? How can we be sure of her motive if she doesn't take the precaution that's designed to protect her privacy?
If she changed it for a security reason, why didn't she guest the account? How can we be sure of her motive if she doesn't take the precaution that's designed to protect her privacy? Originally Posted by TinMan
This is true....it could be that someone didn't educate her on the difference of disabling and guesting...there might be more to this than we all know...but still don't think it was the OP job to tell everyone and link them ..he should have allowed her to do that herself imo

My original handle from 2010 was guested...but I was informed on the difference in a disable vs. Guest. I was well informed that guesting my account would protect me from certain things in the future when/if I wanted to come back with a new account..

I think the answer is yes, as long as no RL info is being disclosed, but would like to hear that confirmed (or corrected) by a mod. Originally Posted by TinMan
confirmed Originally Posted by NYr
That is good to know.