Who is your pick

Wow, I'm mentioned a LOT in this thread.
Thank you guys. I would be honored to be "Armageddon Allie".
LOL.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
That's beautiful - it's gotta be a song. I'll tackle the lyrics, Kat. You'll be the first to have a song that plays when people click on your profile!
That's beautiful - it's gotta be a song. I'll tackle the lyrics, Kat. You'll be the first to have a song that plays when people click on your profile! Originally Posted by Sorghum

LOL.

Goddamn you Catnipdipper! Over a week ago you told me it was 2 days to Armegeddon so I went out and barebacked every girl I could find. Now my dick is dripping and I scream when I piss! I'm afraid to go in for the HIV test. I'll get you for this!!!!
I said HYPOTHETICALLY not HYPOTHERMICALLY.

Did you go to Guatemala?

I am still trying to make contact so I can go happily when it does occur. Does no call back mean they are busy or just not interested?
Have to add to this one. Always could not top Chloe, took me to places I had seldom been.
Then this week had the pleasure to see the Spanish Jewel. Jazz has my heart now...... Butt.... I must admit though, Allie Kat, if I could just get you to travel you might be the one!
I would want BobbyUpside. I love the tats and the short hair, the hips, those long long legs...and that face...OMG that face. "YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH Baby!"
"I'm out"
- Kramer
hmmmmm cheaper2buyit and alterboy...but as far as provider vanessa fynes and aspen
TiffanyKC...and it appears I'd have her all to myself...schwing!!!
  • jac01
  • 09-07-2011, 05:53 PM
My choice has retired. But if she ventured back here and found this forum, she already knows that she would be the one that I would choose.
My choice has retired. But if she ventured back here and found this forum, she already knows that she would be the one that I would choose. Originally Posted by jac01
I know about whom you are talking. She is quite a woman.
I would say any girl that accepts credit cards, cause I'm gonna max them out if the world is ending. :-) Just hope it happens.
i would have to pick JESUS.....
i would have to pick JESUS..... Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
So you wanna fuck Jesus?
lol.....NO...but he can save me....he gave me life...i would love to meet him,before i go...