Enough With All The NBA Ho Comments

Race Card Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Stop the tears. Every race has been the slave of another race at some point in history. Blacks sold blacks during the US participation era. Who was selling Africans in Africa to the buyers? Other Africans. Who the is still mass killing, enslaving Africans in Africa? Africans. Learn2History.

Stay on topic. This is about NBA-

Some black providers are nba under 35. This is not about skin color. The ladies have already spoken on this subject. If you are a black man - go ahead and contact an nba, show her you are not the personality type she is concerned about and she may see you.

Good grief. Get over your tears and make your own way. Nothing in life is free. Not even the air you are breathing. If your brother is screwing things up for you. Police his ass.

We are humans people. All the same. How we carry ourselves is what differs. Culture more than race divides humanity.
Stop the tears. Every race has been the slave of another race at some point in history. Blacks sold blacks during the US participation era. Who was selling Africans in Africa to the buyers? Other Africans. Who the is still mass killing, enslaving Africans in Africa? Africans. Learn2History.

Stay on topic. This is about NBA-

Some black providers are nba under 35. This is not about skin color. The ladies have already spoken on this subject. If you are a black man - go ahead and contact an nba, show her you are not the personality type she is concerned about and she may see you.

Good grief. Get over your tears and make your own way. Nothing in life is free. Not even the air you are breathing. If your brother is screwing things up for you. Police his ass.

We are humans people. All the same. How we carry ourselves is what differs. Culture more than race divides humanity. Originally Posted by Mythos
Not that you're right or wrong or that I agree or disagree with you. However, here's a few points:

1.) While it's true internal slavery has always existed amongst every group it's likely those Africans didn't really have a choice to sell into slavery since the Euro's showed up with advanced weaponry sorta like what they did to the "American Indian". I think a bayonet / rifle of those times was far superior to any bow-n-arrow. However, there was mutual interest on both sides not to start that kind of war. I digress so will move on.

2.) lol. I will do no such thing at all. I'm not policing anyone and certainly not contacting any provider to show them I'm not the personality type they seek to avoid. lol That's insane to me and it's not important to me to put it mildly. To the decent stand-up brothers out there that feel they have to do this I feel bad for them. While I 100% acknowledge their right to see who they want I simply view it as the height of ignorance to generalize and it shows in a sense (for as long as some have been in the game) they still don't know how to discern (regardless of race) a pimp, thug, or aggressive type personality from an ordinary, business, or intellectual type person. That's like me saying all whites are racist degenerates when I know this not to be true. It's their right to think however they wish but let's not try to act like generalizations about people are universal truths.

NBA on. ;-)
The topic is NBA. Not race relations in the USA. Back to it.
In my opinion,I think the NBA "policy" is just bs plain and simple. If you have a valid reason to not see an entire race then I wanna know what it is.

However, lets be clear. Its not just providers with an NBA policy either. Some of the gentleman on this board prefer "white, asian, latin only"... and then proceed to apologize for not liking black women and claim a preference. Too many people listen to stereotypes and have been brainwashed by society into actually believing that they aren't attracted to black people. Get real.

Not everyone is the same and you can't punish an entire race for your shortcomings from a handful of lousy people you've come across in life.

So being NBA is crap imho and completely closed minded.
The topic is NBA. Not race relations in the USA. Back to it. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Go back & read what you just typed..... Real.... Real.... Real.... Slow. Then find a nice quiet place to marinade on it for say the length of a Director's Cut Lord of the Rings movie. Come back when you finally realize what exactly is wrong with the above statement
However, lets be clear. Its not just providers with an NBA policy either. Some of the gentleman on this board prefer "white, asian, latin only"... an entire race for your shortcomings from a handful of lousy people you've come across in life Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Yeah, I don't get that either. I've spent most of my life trying to figure out how to get more pussy into my bed, not less.

PennyN
Gennifer
JustyN
PeachySexy
Jasmine Fox
Etc

Hmmmm, chocolate
+1

In my opinion,I think the NBA "policy" is just bs plain and simple. If you have a valid reason to not see an entire race then I wanna know what it is.

However, lets be clear. Its not just providers with an NBA policy either. Some of the gentleman on this board prefer "white, asian, latin only"... and then proceed to apologize for not liking black women and claim a preference. Too many people listen to stereotypes and have been brainwashed by society into actually believing that they aren't attracted to black people. Get real.

Not everyone is the same and you can't punish an entire race for your shortcomings from a handful of lousy people you've come across in life.

So being NBA is crap imho and completely closed minded. Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Yeah, I don't get that either. I've spent most of my life trying to figure out how to get more pussy into my bed, not less.

PennyN
Gennifer
JustyN
PeachySexy
Jasmine Fox
Etc

Hmmmm, chocolate Originally Posted by citizen44
Peachy and Jasmine....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm...
Now that's messed up..

Not even. I'm a bodyrub guy and even they post ads with "NO AA EVER". It's wtf, you know people are fucked up when they don't even want to TOUCH a black dude. Originally Posted by Pebblejwfan
I feel like since they are paying and they join to fulfill their fantasies theyre allowed to pick and choose. It's like getting mad at a customer because he likes vanilla over chocolate.

If you got to pick out of a group of men on who to sleep with, I'm sure you'd pick someone you find attract over someone who just isn't your type.

Now a provider shouldn't be so selective because regardless of their color, they are still paying. But each to their own.

. Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
You do know that NBA policies have nothing to do with racism, right? If younger black guys would stop trying their hustles for free sex out on every hooker, or would stick to recruiting runaways from the bus station for their stables instead of recruiting every hooker who posts a phone number, there would likely be fewer NBA hookers. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
It's called PREFERENCE everyone is always trying to make every fucking thing about RACE... That's the fucking problem with you tards...

DORTHY DOESN'T SEE ASIANS its my preference

I have a few asian clients though

Smfh most hoes who have a NBA policy still see black guys..

Those who complain about whores who don't want to see them because of there race on a hooker board are usually the ones who can't act right.. Its not fucking rocket science

So being NBA is crap imho and completely closed minded. Originally Posted by Karlie Raines

I am a white man that loves ebony women.
I do not understand why this such an issue.
When I go to dinner, nail salon or shopping with some of my ebony dancer friends... we sure get a lot of looks.
The men are envious and the white women are pissed.
Some black guys do not like it either.
Not a stereotype, more something I've learned by personal experience. Now if you'd like to be in denial, be my guest.

Now this reads like some slave stereo type Originally Posted by guy fawkes
Preference: With the 2 choices given I prefer Strawberry over Vanilla ice cream.

Questionable " Preference": I like all ice cream flavors... except chocolate.

Both of those scenarios are fine,but when it comes to human beings
it looks a little strange to say "All races welcome, except Black people ".

It makes the individual who's choosing a provider think that you're a utr racist... and if you're black and NBA then you're prejudiced against your own race and that's pretty sad.