Hygeine how do you handle one thats bad

I hate to keep sounding tough on this one. If she has bad hygeine I will ask for my money back. I had to do this once and she gave me half back. I tried to be as nice as possible but its hard to be totally nice while you saying you have bad odor. She reacted with anger as if how could I say that but I knew I was right and had said it without any malice. Originally Posted by burkalini
Your experience is the reason I won't directly address the issue with the offending provider. Instead, my practice is simply to get up, get dressed and politely excuse myself from the session.

I will not request any return of her fee. Nor will I provide her with an explanation of why I terminated and left the session. I do not owe her an explanation. The only thing I owe her is the donation we agreed upon and already set aside for her before our session began.

Nor will I post a bad review as that only leads to a pissing contest that neither party will win. In fact, both parties lose. I have found it much better to contact a few reputable, trusted and key hobby members (providers and hobbyists) that I know very well and trust in my area and relate my experience with the offending provider.

Under federal and state laws I am held accountable and responsible for my business transactions with customers. I expect those I do business with to be accountable and responsible, as well. Providers are no exception.
I never go to an appointment before cutting and stacking at least 3 rick of wood.
PJ I used to be that way when I first started hobbying. Now that I have done it for awhile I think I owe it to the provider to tell her right when it happens. I think it will have a better effect that way. I won't put that in her review. I will tell her personally. If it has no effect then she shouldn't be in this game anyway.
When you wash your car, please be sure you wash: the motor, the under carriage, the drive shaft, and the tailpipe. And always make sure you cover it when you put it in the garage.
Do a double back flip and kick them out.
Do a double back flip and kick them out. Originally Posted by macksback
LOL!
To paraphrase Big Jake, "If I need to take a shower, she is probably high maintenance."
When you wash your car, please be sure you wash: the motor, the under carriage, the drive shaft, and the tailpipe. And always make sure you cover it when you put it in the garage. Originally Posted by anova444

...and I expect to have the interior thoroughly vacuumed...

Huck
...and I expect to have the interior thoroughly vacuumed...

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
You got it baby, lol.
a clean penis is a sign of a successful man...lol..I know thats corny{I made it up}
I just don't understand how a lady doesn't notice when things are "off" with her lady business. Maybe I just check myself out more than some and have a very sensitive sense of smell. For example...antibiotics will kill the good bacteria down there so I ALWAYS take the appropriate measures to prevent any negative side effects of the medication.
a clean penis is a sign of a successful man... Originally Posted by DallasRain
You should patent that phrase!

JMO.

Huck
Damn i always hit an industrial shower and shove a bar of soap up my ass to prevent swamp ass, and hose my mouth out with a bottle of scope before i partake.

if no time for that its the AMP with table shower
If you don't know if you stink or not you probably do. Friggin soap and water is cheap. Deodorant and a mild cologne is inexpensive. You are either investing in the session or your about to reap the rewards. FRIGGIN CLEAN EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!
If it is body odor I suggest a shower to get us both relaxed and more comfortable. Havent ran into any other hygenie problems such as breath.